Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Panzerschiffer

[MOD] [0.6.6.1.1] Historical Ensigns Contour Icons

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

100 posts in this topic

The mod will run on its own if you are not using a mod pack.  Install in res_mods according to the file path (see enclosed Read Me).

If you are using a mod pack, just install the icons over those in the pack.

To ensure that you're using the latest icons of this mod if you downloaded it through Aslain's mod pack, be sure that only the newest DLC file for this mod is in the World_of_Warships/Aslains_DLC_cache folder.  Simply delete any older versions of ContourIcons_Panzerleiter from the folder.

qeTvIRu.png

mmluUqh.png

4Oc9oMF.png

File added to center my icons correctly in the compact carousel in port:

Carousel_zpsqjobicwj.png

Dock Version: If you would like my icons to appear in the compact carousel in port (not compatible with the Better Ship Icons in Compact Carousel mod):

DOWNLOAD

File added to fix the problem, as seen here, of battle ribbons obscuring ship icons in the enemy player panel:

Ribbons_zpsmoatn95e.png

Ribbon Version: Fixes problem of ribbons covering ship icons in enemy player panel (not compatible with the No Chat or Move Compass Elements mods in Aslain's pack; see below for a workaround if you're using those mods*)

DOWNLOAD

Dock and Ribbon Version: Includes files of both the Dock and Ribbon Versions

DOWNLOAD

Regular Version: If you use the default carousel in port or are using another mod for icons in the compact carousel in port, and you don't want the ribbon-overlap fix:

DOWNLOAD

* For users of the No Chat and Move Compass Elements mods in Aslain's pack: If you'd like the battle ribbons not to obscure ship icons in the player panel, open battle_layout.xml in World_of_Warships/res_mods/0.5.xx.x/gui using Notepad, etc.  In Line 157, change the value to "250" (default number is 28; larger number moves ribbons left, smaller right).  It should read: <distanceFromGlue>250</distanceFromGlue>

The mod will run on its own if you are not using a mod pack.  Install in res_mods according to the file path (see enclosed Read Me).

If you are using a mod pack, just install the icons over those in the pack.

uK9FfqZ.png

DOWNLOAD

which file did you edit to change the contour icon?

Blue coloring...I suggest you go back to black. 

That might be better.  I'll give it a shot. Edited by Panzerleiter

Preview?

This forum apparently won't let you copy images directly into posts--it says they're too long--so I had to post before finding a way to get them in: imgur.com. Edited by Panzerleiter

The flash file doesn't seem to work well in 5.3, so the mod will currently be buggy in the client.  The icons are up to date, though, since no ships were added this patch.

Edited by Panzerleiter

The flash file doesn't seem to work well in 5.3, so the mod will currently be buggy in the client.  The icons are up to date, though, since no ships were added this patch.

here the updated files I just did, enjoy

Attached File   Anti mirror files 0.5.3.0.zip   317.31K

Hey there! I was wondering how you do the flipping thing with the icons. I'm working on a similar mod and can't figure out the flipping for the battle screen. I did look at the .xml in the unbound folder and compared them to the original, but really, i wouldn't know what to look for in the next patch when I'd have to update them (this all looks like gibberish to me...). Same for the flash file, I have no idea what's changed in it. Anyway, thanks if you can help me!

Hey there! I was wondering how you do the flipping thing with the icons. I'm working on a similar mod and can't figure out the flipping for the battle screen. I did look at the .xml in the unbound folder and compared them to the original, but really, i wouldn't know what to look for in the next patch when I'd have to update them (this all looks like gibberish to me...). Same for the flash file, I have no idea what's changed in it. Anyway, thanks if you can help me!

1. First download  and install Notepad ++. It should come with the Compare plugin for Notepad++ already included. 

go here https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v5.9.6.2.html

2. Then open both my edited xml files and original game xml files to compare them to each other by using the compare under the Plugin tab at top bar of Notepad++. You can see what changes I made to the file itself(it just a few numbers changes in all 3 xmls)

3. And for the battle_stats.swf flash file.

Download and install JPEXS free flash decompiler. Then open the battle_stats with Jpexs.

Go to the sprites tab in the side window.

You need to edit Definesprite 18 and Definesprite 38(they're for both left and right player panels)

It will just be easier If I show you a screenshot of what to edit

nGLPTgY.png

And 38

fHg8CxS.png

Don't forgot the "-" in sprite 18. It what cause the ship icon to mirror in battle. Same goes for xml files

You can put in any numbers you want to resize them bigger or smaller. But the numbers I use in the SS above, it just the perfect size for the icons

nm--answered ^ Edited by Panzerleiter

It's the anti-mirror files.  Just grab the new flash and unbound folders from my mod and use them with yours.  The old ones don't work with the new patch.  Major Renegade updated them.

read aboved. I just posted on how you can keep them updated yourself if you like, But I will keep updating them. But one day, I might not be able too. So I'm just passing around the knowledge on how to edit them

read aboved. I just posted on how you can keep them updated yourself if you like, But I will keep updating them. But one day, I might not be able too. So I'm just passing around the knowledge on how to edit them

Thanks, Renegade.

I had not used the 1923-1935 Soviet ensign before for the same reason the Soviets dumped it: looked too much like the Rising Sun.  I've changed my mind, though, and it's now included.

Edited by Panzerleiter

Wanted to let you know I had noticed prior to the recent update that the St Louis is showing as a Tier 4.

Cz0ssFF.jpg?1

Wanted to let you know I had noticed prior to the recent update that the St Louis is showing as a Tier 4.

Cz0ssFF.jpg?1

Oops.  Thanks for catching that.  The correct version is uploaded.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0