Panzerschiffer

[MOD] [0.6.12.0.1] Historical Ensigns Contour Icons

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

120 posts in this topic

The 6.1 version is ready.  As expected, the "Project" Russian test destroyers received names, so I changed those icons: Gordy, Opasny, Osmotritelny, Yerevan, Ashkhabad, and Nakhodka.

I added an icon for the Alabama, the one that will be available to everyone, and changed the super testers' Alabama to Alabama S.

The dock.xml file was fixed, so my "Dock" and "Dock and Ribbon" versions were updated for 6.2.1.

Icons are up for the new French and Italian cruisers: Bougainville, Jurien de la Gravière, Friant, Duguay-Trouin, Émile Bertin, La Galissonnière, Algérie, Charles Martel, Saint Louis, Henri IV, and Duca d’Aosta.

Along with adding the new Italian and French ships (see previous post), I also improved a few older icons for 6.2.2.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I changed the Okhotnik's icon from the Soviet ensign to that of the Imperial Russian Navy.

Edited by Panzerschiffer

For the 6.4 version, I added the proper pre-1950 Soviet ensign for appropriate ships: Emblems are a bit larger than those on the post-1950 ensign.

I updated the files to fix the problem of enemies' names not appearing in the post-battle Team Score box.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I added icons for the Enterprise, Gallant, and Makarov.

I also made icons for the Haifuri Graf Spee and Harekaze, the lettering of which is a blue I copied from a skirt of one of the anime 'blue mermaids' I found through a search.  Not being a fan, at all, of anime, etc., I don't know if there is any Haifuri symbol with representative colors, so I hope the blue will suffice.

There are new icons in the 6.6 test patch for what appear to be bot ships for the coming PvE mode.  For the three ships that seem to be a freighter (Liberty), oiler (Cimarron), and LST (St. Clair), I made the lettering dark grey; there is no ensign for these.  Additionally, there is a Bogue clone and a Tier 6 duplicate of the Ranger with a 1944 loadout, for which the lettering is the premium/award gold.  I'm not sure if the new Ranger will be part of the PvE mode, or if it's an experimental test of the Ranger in anticipation of dropping it to Tier 6.  I suspect the former case, but if it is to be dropped a tier, I imagine the Yorktown class will become Tier 8, the Lexington Tier 7, and Independence Tier 5.  Alternately, the Ranger might be removed from the tree altogether and turned into a premium.  Since she was the only ship of her class, she can't be in the tree and also a premium.

Time shall tell.

Edited by Panzerschiffer

I added icons from the 6.7 test server for the Nelson, King George V, Lion, Conqueror, and Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya.