You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
python_vs_ruby

Tier 5 IJN destroyers

9 comments in this topic

Members
409 posts
5,504 battles

OK, so I looked up the stats of Fujin, Kamikaze and Minekaze. And the only thing I found that is different is that Kamikaze's slower! Did I miss somthing? If not, I'm disappointed....

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

Fujin is just a reskinned Kamikaze which is just a reskinned pre nerfed Minekaze :D

Only changes are:

Better torpedo arcs

2kts slower

Edited by 10T0nHammer

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

Fujin is just a reskinned Kamikaze which is just a reskinned pre nerfed Minekaze :D

Only changes are:

Better torpedo arcs

2kts slower

The one other change is that Kamikaze's 3rd gun faces forward, not backwards like Minekaze. So if you're trying to finish off a target with guns and you're steaming towards him, you can switch sides and still have 3 guns available instead of only two with Minekaze.

[5D5]
Members
1,664 posts
10,290 battles

I bought the Fujin when it first came out... It actually used to appear in the team list as Kamikaze, for a month or so, then started to appear as Fujin.

They are both just perma-camo Minekazes. Not only a bit slower, I felt the Fujin's shell dispersion was worse.

[DRACS]
Members, In AlfaTesters
298 posts
1,395 battles

fujin also seems to take the hits a little better, but yeah pretty much the same thing.

Members
37 posts
2,454 battles

History wise, Kamikaze is a Minekaze that is further developed. 

So thats why Kamikaze is a tad bit better... 

Actually same goes to the early model of Musuki, they are technically the same ship with small modifications namely armored bridge.

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,182 battles

IJN DD AA gets nerf'd out of existence anyway in the new patch.    so  meh.   time for me to retire mutsuky  when I get the kami.