You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MasaruKondera

Wo-Era Mods [Smoke Counter, Skins, Flag Mod, KanColle UI, Kirishima Voice Fix, Tools ect.]

192 comments in this topic

rfbkGKr.png

ABOUT US

We are a little modding group with a main focus on programs/tools for World of Warships. We are currently recruiting so that we can provide more content in the future. If you want to learn how to mod WoWs, have knowledge in C# or in the usage of Photoshop and want to be part of a modding group join our Discord and we will have a talk there.

SOCIAL

Official Website

Facebook Site

Our Discord Community

Our Official Artist on Pixiv

Support us via Patreon

Support us via Paypal

ACTIVE PROJECTS

Yik3YoG.png

uZ9VPlY.png

LIcepm5.png

nHYSRXf.png

O0JRpes.png

sb1E6f2.png

ROF42CJ.png

dhV8BGV.png

Edited by MasaruKondera
  • Cool 6

im not really into mods, but still keep up the good work

Thats sad bro :/

I couldn't imagine playing skyrim again without mods anymore just like WoWs :/

but thx..

When I tried to download the Ship Name Selector, I have to put in a password to extract the RAR file. Any idea?

o.. had a bad day yesterday (as you can see in the latest blog post there) and totally forgot this.

it's now mentioned on the website under the download links.

the password does not work  any help here

I've tried it right now and it works on my end. can you specify the link pls?

also:

did you just copy paste it? because then you could have copied the space too. make sure that you don't copy the space...

Edited by MasaruKondera

We created a new modification for fans that like to have a little higher historic accuracy.

See more here on our website:

Historic Alternative Carousel View

Also: We are currently working on an update for the SNS and the Techtree Redux Mods for a higher compatibility between our mods.

Edited by MasaruKondera
  • Cool 1

We have updated our Techtree modification!

Have fun with it!

We also updated the Ship Name Selector. It's compatible again with our techtree Mod.

Edited by MasaruKondera
  • Cool 2

Updated the techtree Mod. the profile should work now again!

Also: Ship Name Selector didn't need an update for the latest version. 0.6a still works with 0.5.3.1

As always: Links are in the first post.

Historical Carousel must wait atm. we don't have the time right now to update it.

also sry for this delay :/

Edited by MasaruKondera

Finally we could update all our modifications! As a little present for eastern we release the first modification that stops the all or nothing problem for german ships.

You find them here as always:

https://woeramods.wordpress.com/frontpage/mods/

Note: If you want to install the latest horizontal techtree and the new Flag modification download the "Techtree Redux + Flags Redone [0.5.4.0]" version. The standalone versions are not compatible.

All mods are again up2date. We changed the russian navy a little bit with this update, fixed some bugs and also did some little stuff behind the background! More informations on our website.

TotenKampf    22

Having an issue with your Flags Redone. On the Imperial German ships I still see the Kreigsmarine Ensign flying. The rest of the mod seems to work, it's just the Imperial German ships still fly the KM ensign.

Never mind, installed a part wrong.

Edited by TotenKampf

Any reason why with the Navy Abbreviations on like USS the Warspite doesn't gain her HMS? Would love if you could add this in.

There is a reason... my silly past forgot to activate it on the warspite.

Will  be fixed ASAP... but i will go to bed now... (6AM in the morning and i'm still awake since yesterday...)

Guddy44    1

Awasome. Perfect.. NICE! Finally i can change name of my captain! Thx! :) And.. when you will have free time, can you add name Kumano for Mogami? Thanks :)

Awasome. Perfect.. NICE! Finally i can change name of my captain! Thx! :) And.. when you will have free time, can you add name Kumano for Mogami? Thanks :)

Will be fixed too within the next version.