Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LifePilgrim

Has Imperator Nikolai I ever sold on NA shop?

21 comments in this topic

[WKY20]
Members
1,313 posts
7,071 battles

Or did I miss it? Just got back playing the last week.

Seems like an awesome ship. If she had been sold, any idea when she's going to be on sale again and for how much gold?

Members
4,608 posts

Yes, I have it.  I think what makes it so fearsome is the turret layout, and low freeboard.  Its slow, turns awful, but packs a good punch.

It might come up again.

[PSV]
Members
536 posts
22,368 battles

Yes over the holidays - from around Christmas and just into the New Year I think.

It has to be one of the most OP ships in the game. Great guns and awesome armor for its tier. The only real downsides are the pretty much non-existent AA (at tier 4 you do see a decent number of CVs) and its slow speed.

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
841 posts

Much fun to play.  I see an awful lot of T6's in mine.  CV's are not your friend.

[WWA]
Alpha Tester
193 posts
2,389 battles

She was on sale along with the Warspite for Black Friday (weekend), so she'll probably be back for a holiday sale or promotion, just unknown when that might be.

[5D5]
Members
1,664 posts
10,932 battles

It's never been in the shop.. I got one last October around the time the Fujin DD was on sale for the Halloween event. Haven't heard anything about it since. 

It's pretty good, the guns are great, laser accurate. And with proper angling, AP shells just bounce off of you. 

The citadel, unfortunately can be hit in a decisive way. The thing gets deleted rather suddenly.

[QAPLA]
Beta Testers
1,186 posts
4,639 battles

If any boat could end up being this games Type, it is this one. 

It's really quite good, borderline OP... Or maybe just OP. It does boast the highest DPG in it's tier IIRC.

[A-D-F]
Members
7,876 posts
43,378 battles

Great ship. I like it.

Slow and does not turn particularly well. No AA.

Got killed most often by TBs early, when the cruisers in your team do not do their job of protecting you, even if you ask early, (but in that tier I don't expect much from them anyway). I even got detonated once by a TB (first and only time a BB of mine got detonated, and by a torpedo no less. I rejoiced as the cost is low and got much needed det flags for my T8/T9 to use. Hope it happens again).

Edited by alexf24

[MAUS]
Members
13,684 posts

I keep track of every Premium Ship's current (and past) availability on the North American server here.  If the ship isn't listed, then I haven't found definitive (rather than rumoured) ways of acquiring her.  I'm always updating the top post in the thread and I keep a detailed list in the spoiler at the bottom of all edits.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Or did I miss it? Just got back playing the last week.

Seems like an awesome ship. If she had been sold, any idea when she's going to be on sale again and for how much gold?

Completely missed it.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

If any boat could end up being this games Type, it is this one. 

It's really quite good, borderline OP... Or maybe just OP. It does boast the highest DPG in it's tier IIRC.

For that matter it does more DPG than any USN BB up to... I think it was T6?  Maybe T7.

It's pretty crazy OP.

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

Stalinium Turtle is best turtle. It's so ridiculous I wonder if they'll ever sell it again.

Sign in to follow this