Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tulisang

Project R(FI)

6 comments in this topic

[TBCIC]
Members
649 posts
9,290 battles

Okay I just entered PROJECT R: RESTORING A WARSHIP

1xM75il.jpg

Couple of questions; why so long to complete payouts?  Is this relatively new, or have there been previous "Projects" before? 

Thanks in advance.

Members
707 posts
6,037 battles

1xM75il.jpg

Couple of questions; why so long to complete payouts?  Is this relatively new, or have there been previous "Projects" before? 

Thanks in advance.

I think they're just putting that to give themselves an out if the payout is a bit longer then people expected.

Kind of like how Amazon always tells me shipping can take up to 5 business days but I always get it in under 2.

Weird that the personal goal payouts are almost instantaneous while community milestone payouts are not.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

1xM75il.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Probably has to do with the way they've implemented it, since the missions don't even show in the game....

Members
10,919 posts
4,873 battles

I think they're just putting that to give themselves an out if the payout is a bit longer then people expected.

Kind of like how Amazon always tells me shipping can take up to 5 business days but I always get it in under 2.

Weird that the personal goal payouts are almost instantaneous while community milestone payouts are not.

And like how airports normally extend the expected arrival times by 30-ish minutes so they don't get penalized as easily for a late plane.
Edited by Legendary_Typo

[NDA]
Alpha Tester
6,193 posts
4,955 battles

Also consider the fact that personal payouts can be done on the spot for just one person while the milestones have to pay out to hundreds/thousands of players at a time.  Could take some time, could also be spacing it out to not overload the server with crediting.

Alpha Tester
1,635 posts
9,525 battles

Yea the more people getting the same thing at one time, might cause some heavy loading on their side. Personal payouts have been pretty quick from my end of things.

Sign in to follow this