You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gojira420

Fujin

10 comments in this topic

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,541 battles

I love this ship!  Just the tiniest bit different from the Minekaze.  I honestly thought I'd see more of them around.

Fujin%2BWin.jpgFujin%2BMedals.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCREW]
Beta Testers
229 posts
11,133 battles

nobody bought it because it's basically a minekaze you pay 50 bucks to get more xp/credits in while playing.

Didn't the minekaze get her torps and torp spreads changed though.... the fujin I thought retained all that, plus with the slightly faster turret turn rate you can at times actually shoot those silly guns it has (vs almost never 99.99% of the time in the minekaze etc)

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,541 battles

Didn't the minekaze get her torps and torp spreads changed though.... the fujin I thought retained all that, plus with the slightly faster turret turn rate you can at times actually shoot those silly guns it has (vs almost never 99.99% of the time in the minekaze etc)

The Mine lost her 10km torps, and the spread on the middle turret was narrowed.  The Fujin doesn't have 10km torps either, but does have a better spread.  The Fujin is slightly slower and less maneuverable than the Minekaze.  The gun handling is identical on both ships, however the turret positioning is different.  I find the position on the Fujin more effective.  Sometimes I make-up the speed differential by putting a sierra mike flag on the Fujin.

Edited by Gojira420
  • Cool 1

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,819 posts
38,606 battles

Very nice game.

I like Minekaze but I play Fujin more. It is just as good, comes with (ridiculous) functional camo, and as it is a Premium ship, it can train captains. This is very important.

If helped tremendously during the 2X and 3X weekends, alternating with Fubuki to get the Fubuki Captain to 15 skill points. Now when Fujin get s it it is a beast with great concealment. Not every game as I now share it with Minekaze to get to the same point.

Only wish they  would let you swap camo for something more WWII-era realistic, maintaining the same functionality.

Fujin is on my Top 10 list (changes weekly - see my sig).