Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
aether_tech

Previous Version(s) Replays?

7 comments in this topic

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,804 posts
6,762 battles

Is there any way to get replays from previous versions of the game to work? Looking to record some replays from the previous two patches.

[MAUS]
Members
13,705 posts

I keep older versions of the client installed.  Anytime there's a new patch, I've downloaded a brand new client (or C&P'ed the old client and updated that instead).

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,308 posts
15,806 battles

I keep older versions of the client installed.  Anytime there's a new patch, I've downloaded a brand new client (or C&P'ed the old client and updated that instead).

Just make a copy of the game folder and call it something else. You can then view older replays by dragging and dropping them on the old exe.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,308 posts
15,806 battles

So, unless I have saved, or otherwise share the replay files, no luck, eh :(

damn.

Unless you can find a kind soul that saved that one. I haven't been doing it myself. What I do is any match that I think I might want to save that I quickly watch the replay and record it with Shadowplay.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,492 battles

so if I email you a game replay you can turn it into a youtube video?? please?? lol

Sign in to follow this