Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nuk_

Atlanta's Steering Gears

8 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

Have the Atlanta's steering gears been nerfed recently? Before today, I've never had them knocked out. But today, within the same battle, I got hit by a salvo that wasn't even meant for me. Steering knocked out. Repaired it, kept going. Next salvo that hit me was a few minutes later. First hit to me? Steering gears. Repaired it, and guess what the hit right after that did? You guess it, steering gears knocked out. Of course, this left me a sitting duck, and I was swiftly double sent to the bottom by a Kongo. I'm aware the Atlanta is held together by paper mache, but this has never happened to me as long as I can remember.

Edited by Nuk_

Members
210 posts
1,188 battles

Lol your doing really good!!! :teethhappy: every time I play mine an get a Salvo it basically ends in turrets destroyed, engine/steering knocked out, and finally fire theirs always a fire lol. Next Salvo I'm a talking to the :fishpalm:

Members
7,307 posts
3,323 battles

A rear shipmate once sneezed by the stern and left us stranded in the water for 2 minutes...

We threw him overboard :hiding:

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
1,611 posts
10,275 battles

Wait ...  It has steering gears?  Mine just sails in a circle right from the start of the match.

Sign in to follow this