TXT1993

[MOD]Kantai collection and anime ship skin

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

66 posts in this topic

Shimakaze skin with Resouhou-chan expression face :3

p/s: I didn't use the clear vision mod this time so these pics might not be clear to see. Sorry about that.

BAEApDv.jpgH8RBZLI.jpgSyN6FPQ.jpgZyuMhqR.jpg

Download LINK

There is another version that I painted her hull white. You can get it here

Edited by TXT1993

Today's skin is Chapayev with D.Va from Overwatch. Only top hull available since I didn't have much time making skin for the stock hull.

9WqkizA.jpgkiG7ZfA.jpg9XUZzUU.jpgb4v3Hp5.jpgFRJyszb.jpg

Download LINK

So much works published... And Chapaev right after I finish my skin for it :) Can you share your plans of upcoming skins?

So much works published... And Chapaev right after I finish my skin for it :) Can you share your plans of upcoming skins?

Sorry, I got a little busy with my project and presentation and will be unable to post anything new for a while. I intend to make skins for the Molotov and the tier 9 and 10 of Russian cruisers next =))

Since Shimakaze has a new gun texture, the old one doesn't work anymore. You can find the new one HERE. Just extract the zip file into res_mods/<current version> folder and that's it. 

Please note that Yugumo and Shirasuyu's guns will also change since they use the same texture with Shimakaze.

Excellent Molotov skin, I also used it on my Kirov, it works surprisingly well, the forward tripod and bridge areas have some fit issues obviously but it actually looks like it was on purpose. Really like these two ships. Appreciate what you and Viking bring to the community! Well done

To clarify for your followers, the Molotov skin works perfect for the A hull on Kirov, the B hull is the one with the bridge/tripod mast area mismatch (for obvious reasons, different structure application of the skin). Both look outstanding if you don't mind Molotov name on both the Kirov and Molotov actual. Great work

Posted (edited) · Report post

In the new update my Chapayev skin become something like a giant glowing red RADish.The cause of this problem is the type of DDS file that I made for Chapayev is a little bigger than the original ones. Here is the link for the fixed skin: http://www.mediafire.com/file/87tticyqg6v90h2/Chapayev_6.3.0.1_fixed.zip 

Just copy the "content" folder and paste it into res_mods/<latest-version> and that's it. Choose yes for overwritting.

I also update my download link for Chapayev skin in the post above. Same link but updated files.

Edited by TXT1993

Anyone know why Mediafire won't download, just get continuous loop and I have a mediafire account. Awesome skins when I can get 'em RK.

In the new update my Chapayev skin become something like a giant glowing red RADish.The cause of this problem is the type of DDS file that I made for Chapayev is a little bigger than the original ones. Here is the link for the fixed skin: http://www.mediafire.com/file/87tticyqg6v90h2/Chapayev_6.3.0.1_fixed.zip 

Just copy the "content" folder and paste it into res_mods/<latest-version> and that's it. Choose yes for overwritting.

I also update my download link for Chapayev skin in the post above. Same link but updated files.

I applied the fix but my skin is still all red.

I opened them by converting to .bmp files and then converted them back to dds - no problems even applied them to both ship hulls.

Used DDSconverter and easy2Convert software to do so. Both are easy to use and the DDSConverter will let you view the fill to make sure it shows correctly before conversion.

New skin guys: DM Donskoi with 2B from Nier Automata (I'm glad there is an PC master race version of this game =]] ). 

Screenshot

Hull A

1PCW99y.jpg

Nier Automata, Red_Knight, Dimitry Donskoi skin, World of Warships

Hull C

Nier Automata, Red_Knight, Dimitry Donskoi skin, World of WarshipsNier Automata, Red_Knight, Dimitry Donskoi skin, World of WarshipsNier Automata, Red_Knight, Dimitry Donskoi skin, World of WarshipsAnd a little "motivation" for anyone who is grinding this line ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Posted (edited) · Report post

New skin guys: DM Donskoi with 2B from Nier Automata (I'm glad there is an PC master race version of this game =]] ). 

Screenshot

Hull A

Hull C

And a little "motivation" for anyone who is grinding this line ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DOWNLOAD LINK

In the name of all Chaos gods! WHY?! I'm in pain... Such a wonderful character and impressive work... Your skin is perfect! I would buy this ship just to use your skin! But... I have already a skin for this ship and it's also awesome :( That's a real pain of choice... I'm grabbing it into my collection anyway

Edited by VikingRDD