TXT1993

[MOD]Kantai collection and anime ship skin

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

66 posts in this topic

Here is my second mod for Russian ship(the first one is my Gremyashchy)

Light cruiser Schors with Eve skin(Elsword)

Dowload LINK

Cool! I'm glad that I decided to levelup my Soviet Cruisers :) Only 10k XP left to get this awesome ship in my dock!

And again thank you very much!

By the way I have a little advice for naming your release archives that you provide for download - in the beginning place name of your team (or yours if it your solo work) and in the end the version of the ship - so yo'll be able to control versions and we can sort different archives from several modders. For example I name my archive like this:

[Abyssal]New_Mexico_Re_Class_battleship_v.2.1 - so you can see the author, the ship name and the character used. And of course you can see if you need to update your skin in game or not :)

i really appreciate your suggestion Viking :great:.  I make my mods simply as a hobby during free time so I dont pay much attention in naming the files but I guess it's time to get a little more professional.

Update Admiral Hipper skin for 0.5.6 version.
Since Hipper get new hull in this update, her skin is quite messed up so I have to fix it and I also add a little more details on her skin. Hope you guys will enjoy =))

*Note: I still keep the nazi swastika

hMod6um.jpg5g1CXmq.jpgFJN97hD.jpgK34CXOH.jpgCSTdmWp.jpg

Download LINK

Edited by TXT1993

Since Hipper get new hull in this update, her skin is quite messed up so I have to fix it and I also add a little more details on her skin. Hope you guys will enjoy =))

Download LINK

Thank you very much! By the way I saw that Konigsberg had some troubles with hull B... Can you check it please?

Battleship Yamato skin, Musashi, Kancolle

a5xrzWD.jpgiafDlGd.jpgOqZvWcW.jpgvGktzy1.jpg9v3mpyd.jpg

Download Link

Woah, perfect!!!

Crafted Musashi recently and was on search for a skin...

Then Viking sent me here. :)

Very cool skin!!!

Hope to see her in the 2nd Anime Season too!

hMod6um.jpg5g1CXmq.jpgFJN97hD.jpgK34CXOH.jpgCSTdmWp.jpg

Download LINK

Very nice, an updated Eugen skin!

How did I not see this jewel before?, Excellent skins, you have done a fantastic job on them, I immediately wish to download all of them now~! +1.

My apology for not posting anything recently since I got a little busy with the report for my graduate project and the AAG cable was under maintenance so loading NA forum was extremely slow until now. 

And I got a little free time till my project defense so I did add some missing skins for my Nurnberg and Konigsberg, they now have skin for all hulls. BTW, Nurnberg can glow now =))

Link for Konigsberg: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s65637q59mgqgvp/%5BWSVN%5D_Konigsberg_2nd_hull_updated.zip

Link for Nurnberg: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xdd1ozlp73p8kc3/%5BWSVN%5D_Nurnberg_updated.zip

Xi6N8uX.jpg

For glowing effect, please check this post out: http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F14306-mod-touhouanime-themed-skinship-by-renation%2Fpage__pid__195089#entry195089 . Thanks ReNation for that =))

Edited by TXT1993

My apology for not posting anything recently since I got a little busy with the report for my graduate project and the AAG cable was under maintenance so loading NA forum was extremely slow until now. 

And I got a little free time till my project defense so I did add some missing skins for my Nurnberg and Konigsberg, they now have skin for all hulls. BTW, Nurnberg can glow now =))

Link for Konigsberg: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s65637q59mgqgvp/%5BWSVN%5D_Konigsberg_2nd_hull_updated.zip

Link for Nurnberg: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xdd1ozlp73p8kc3/%5BWSVN%5D_Nurnberg_updated.zip

Ryuuko-chan! You're back! Running to update her in the modpack

By the way, I have a little idea for both of these ships - what you add glow to their turrets? Stripes (there are some already - just add some glow) and gun barrels endings... For example I've made it like that for Konigsberg:

4b775-clip-151kb.png?nocache=1

Edited by VikingRDD

Ryuuko-chan! You're back! Running to update her in the modpack

By the way, I have a little idea for both of these ships - what you add glow to their turrets? Stripes (there are some already - just add some glow) and gun barrels endings... For example I've made it like that for Konigsberg:

Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm thinking about making the new texture for Konigsberg's guns so I'll just leave them as they are for now =))

Happy U.S Independence Day, guys.

Today's skin is Iowa

hkanyZS.jpg2HE4ezh.jpgVxbLiWB.jpgV3Ddeup.jpgp9HLwLe.jpg6m1Ar2U.jpg5JfNiEq.jpg

Download LINK

p/s: secondary guns, range finder and director texture belong to team Pravda

Edited by TXT1993

Bless your soul, now if you could make a NC/Amagi skin that would be great, gonna download Iowa and look at her, for i will soon get her <3 

Today's skin is Mikhail Kutuzov with Hatsune Miku. Why Miku? Well, isn't it obvious with the ship's name :trollface: . Anyway, I hope you guys like it.

*Some textures like the director and AA guns belongs to team Pravda.

EzoUqEZ.jpgDKMiiyA.jpgNttWSl3.jpgLOhsbiQ.jpgHDzNpBZ.jpg2gaoKMl.jpgyxR3IKX.jpg

Download LINK

Edited by TXT1993

Hi there TXT can you consider do a Kagero yudachi skins ... (i know that yudachi is a shiratsuyu class...) but still those 2 x 4 launchers ... pliz ...? poi ~~ ? if is black themed would be better <.< kai 

Hi there TXT can you consider do a Kagero yudachi skins ... (i know that yudachi is a shiratsuyu class...) but still those 2 x 4 launchers ... pliz ...? poi ~~ ? if is black themed would be better <.< kai 

Thank you for your suggestion but I already make a skin mod for Kagero with Amatsukaze as the main character. And since I'm super lazy, making another mod of the same ship is not going to happen soon. But I'll think about it, maybe I'll make one when I'm less lazy =))

I6Jz6G6.jpgswq8Nms.jpg4DAGQip.jpgsVegGZ3.jpg

Download LINK

Edited by TXT1993

Thank you for your suggestion but I already make a skin mod for Kagero with Amatsukaze as the main character. And since I'm super lazy, making another mod of the same ship is not going to happen soon. But I'll think about it, maybe I'll make one when I'm less lazy =))

Download LINK

Thank you very much! I've been waiting for high-tier Japanese destroyers for a long time!

I think this will be useful. I've added ship preview icons for some of your skins:

1xDl77U.jpg

They are in modpack too.

Here's the link

I think this will be useful. I've added ship preview icons for some of your skins:

They are in modpack too.

Here's the link

That's super amazing, thanks VikingRDD. You're the best :great:

New mod for today. Russian tier 6 cruiser Budyonny with Ram & Rem as the main characters. Hope you guys like it.

HrO9kLH.jpglOhXiRD.jpg6AdmJH0.jpgC9ypzgG.jpgCFNmZ5S.jpgjW6MXKr.jpgqzJnt8p.jpg

Download LINK

Edited by TXT1993

New mod for today. Russian tier 6 cruiser Budyonny with Ram & Rem as the main characters. Hope you guys like it.

Download LINK

NO WAY!!!

I really didn't want to watch this anime and was quite surprised - it's really a good one... These twins are amazing. Thank you for the skin!

13774433726375.jpg

img-2163266-2-gonnatakeyouhome.png

Yubari skin 

I made this one sometime ago. I guess it's time to share it.

vAngSWL.jpgsPGVsZt.jpgSKIGoSG.jpgk3jJy3l.jpg1khGC73.jpg

Download LINK

Edited by TXT1993

Fubuki skin with Inazuma & Ikazuchi

p/s: I guess I'll make Hibiki skin with the upcoming Elephant class DD =))

SlXEbjU.jpg0L3lKcL.jpgsKLFPpe.jpg1UuvwEP.jpg

BEWARE OF PLASMA-CHANONaXpFL.jpg

Download LINK