hakabase

[0.6.6.1] Hakabase ship icons pack + HP & INFO bar w/MENU V3.40 [6-14-2017]

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

153 posts in this topic

---V2.91 compatible with 0.5.5.0, updated anti-mirror files ( thanks to MajorRenegade's tutorial ), Modified main gun range for Hermelin.

---V2.91 compatible with 0.5.5.0, updated anti-mirror files ( thanks to MajorRenegade's tutorial ), Modified main gun range for Hermelin.

Haka, is there anyway you can give us an option to reduce the size of your contours when in battle? It takes up a ton of my real estate as it is.

Haka, is there anyway you can give us an option to reduce the size of your contours when in battle? It takes up a ton of my real estate as it is.

Hi Questlove

Thanks to WG's update, everything is out of order, I'll try to shrink icon's size to fit playerspanel.

Hi Questlove

Thanks to WG's update, everything is out of order, I'll try to shrink icon's size to fit playerspanel.

ty, my friend!

rqdDFSp.jpg

--v2.92 updated anti-mirror files (Mod by Autospy), the icon's gap problem  solved.

Edited by hakabase

Thanks for the update and the gap fix.  Love your mod.  Keep up the excellent work.

Hey I love your ships Icons, both that they work in game as well as on the team view screen (not all of them do that), i wondere if it would be possibel to make a version with HP % in there name bar?

Jacob

Hey I love your ships Icons, both that they work in game as well as on the team view screen (not all of them do that), i wondere if it would be possibel to make a version with HP % in there name bar?

Jacob

You can get HP version with J.A.K.MBT modpack installer.

Select both playerspanel and contour (ship icon), the installer will combine it.

J.A.K.MBT modpack: LINK  (download latest one)

Edited by hakabase

You can get HP version with J.A.K.MBT modpack installer.

Select both playerspanel and contour (ship icon), the installer will combine it.

J.A.K.MBT modpack: LINK  (download latest one)

Thanks will try that out :-) (i assume its the same in the aslain pack aslain.com) Edited by JacobCD

Thanks will try that out :-) (i assume its the same in the aslain pack aslain.com)

Nevermind just noticed aslain pack has it combine as well with 1 option :-)

FYI.  Love the icons and the style.  Glad you kept up the work.  Eagerly awaiting compatibility with 5.6.  

FYI.  Love the icons and the style.  Glad you kept up the work.  Eagerly awaiting compatibility with 5.6.  

Thanks for watting!

Is there a file where the size of the icons can be changed?  I'm getting old and my eyesight isn't nearly as good as it used to be.  I'd like to increase the size of the icons a little.

Is there a file where the size of the icons can be changed?  I'm getting old and my eyesight isn't nearly as good as it used to be.  I'd like to increase the size of the icons a little.

Link    Try this, chose both playerspanel w/HP bar and ship icon you need , the icon size will be enlarged, hope you like.

Link    Try this, chose both playerspanel w/HP bar and ship icon you need , the icon size will be enlarged, hope you like.

Link doesn't work.  Thanks for getting back to me though.

Link doesn't work.  Thanks for getting back to me though.

Sry my bad, plz try again, link1  link2

The link is with mega addon (firefox and chrome) without decode passpharse in it (so it wont work).

Try hakabase's JAK MBT modpack, it's included: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6aaGrtl2pqgTHp5QUhUTWlVV1k&usp=sharing#list%C2%A0

Thanks for help,

My installer was renamed hakaMOD (original name). 

Edited by hakabase