hakabase

[0.6.13.1] Hakabase ship icons V3.55 [11-10-2017]

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

184 posts in this topic

--v3.11 compatible with 0.5.11.0, updated anti-mirror files ( HP-bar mod use old version files )

--compatible with 0.5.13.0, updated data of UK cruiser.
caution: HP & INFO bar mod is not the latest ver. for 0.5.13.0 .

Seems fully compatible with 5.13.1.

But I noticed that the Koenig Albert doesn't seem to have an icon.

Seems fully compatible with 5.13.1.

But I noticed that the Koenig Albert doesn't seem to have an icon.

Thanks for reminding me.

If I could make a suggestion for future icon packs.  Can you add plane counts to the CV's.  So, a CV, instead of having no numbers in the icon, would show 60 or whatever plane count its upgraded hull can field.

If I could make a suggestion for future icon packs.  Can you add plane counts to the CV's.  So, a CV, instead of having no numbers in the icon, would show 60 or whatever plane count its upgraded hull can field.

working on

The ship icons at port looks out of bounds in mini compact carousel

Well, It will happen again even you replace with other author's mod.

Try my installer , select 'preview mini carousel' , mod will change the background image of mini carousel.  link

nWGKD1j.png

Well, It will happen again even you replace with other author's mod.

Try my installer , select 'preview mini carousel' , mod will change the background image of mini carousel.  link

I am just using your current modpack actually

yeah it works with that, but for some reason i like the contour in mini carousel, but its kinda off by some pixel now depending on the ship type

thanks anyway

I am just using your current modpack actually

yeah it works with that, but for some reason i like the contour in mini carousel, but its kinda off by some pixel now depending on the ship type

thanks anyway

I had figured out how to align these icons , and I will update the installer first. 

Trying this out, but having a problem selecting options under Player's Panel Info.  Unable to select contour or frage underneath the info panel with menu and unable to select anything without a menu as the options are grayed out.  Played several games coop just with this mod in res folder and nothing shows up.  The player icons aren't different from vanilla and no menu options appear for customization.  Am I missing something?

b32db7ba47cf10a500020db85a5f0d4e.png

Edited by Aatxe360

Trying this out, but having a problem selecting options under Player's Panel Info.  Unable to select contour or frage underneath the info panel with menu and unable to select anything without a menu as the options are grayed out.  Played several games coop just with this mod in res folder and nothing shows up.  The player icons aren't different from vanilla and no menu options appear for customization.  Am I missing something?

b32db7ba47cf10a500020db85a5f0d4e.png

grey item means no function. I had noted ' HP & INFO Bar in not working , needs update.

eVerE1K.jpg

Haka, TY for adding/updating running lights. Pack just keeps getting better and better.