Antilis

Supporting Fellow Captain in saddened time

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

51 posts in this topic

Sorry for your loss, I too lost a family member over this holiday. He was in Canada too, so I couldn't go to funeral.

I've, sadly, no financial aid to give right now. I hope my condolences and well-wishes will suffice in their stead. o7

Best of luck xTheCanadianx, from one Canuck to another. If nothing else, remember that you are not alone.

Sorry for your loss, I too lost a family member over this holiday. He was in Canada too, so I couldn't go to funeral.

I'm sorry for you loss Phezter,  well wishes to you and your family.

I lost an Uncle a couple weeks ago, and an aunt earlier in the year...

My condolences, Canadian. My thoughts go with you.

I know Valhalla have the doors open for him/her, and he/she will be Sailing through the seas of eternity, enjoying until the end of times by the side of the biggest heroes of humanity, maybe not because he/she is a hero for the human kind, but because he/she is the hero for this amazing human that you are. 

PS. I am sorry if i misunderstood something because or my english or if I said something that makes no sense, just wanted to share a few words, cause I know how hard can be to lose a family member, but I also know you are strong and that the pain will heal, over time, but it will heal.

I'm extremely happy and touched that this was started for the man with the terrible loss.  Good job all who helped.  My deepest condolences for his loss.

I'm new to the forums and I'm really sorry to read this. I hope everything best that is to hope for him right now!

Edited by Hirst

my deepest condolences canadian. i lost my mother 5 years ago out of nowhere. its tough and while you will never get over the  loss it does get easier to live with over time. Just know we are all here for you brother.

:honoring:

Glad you graced us with your presence on teamspeak Capt Maple Syrup.

I told Anty that I'd send you some real beer from Texas but it'd likely be taken in customs on your side of the border... and 'disposed of'.

Keep in touch screwball. We're here for you, from your fellow ST's on down to us fellow alphas and everyone else.

I am at a loss for words, thank you all very much!

Keep your head up man, you've got the whole community behind you.

My condolences. I really don't have a lot of money floating around right now, or else I'd donate some, this being a  good cause and all.  I'd send you a cheese-steak from philly, but I doubt it would keep or not get eaten at the border checks.

xThecanadianx is a great positive influence every time I have been around him. I wish only good things for him and his family......

You and your family have my deepest condolences for your loss. I lost my mother in October and while I know that no words can ease the pain of losing a loved one you will be in my prayers.

Our fathers are our first super heroes. Praying for you xthecanadianx and your fallen hero. :honoring:

My greatest condolences for this loss.  We all sometimes get too wrapped up in the game and forget the people on the other side of the glass.  I will keep the family and friends who must bear this terrible event at this time of year in my prayers.

Recently there was a sudden loss in the family of one of our members in the community,  xThecanadianx, lost his father during this holiday time and i have decided to make a gofundme page so that we can all try to show some support to him and his family.  As of this writing, he is unaware that I have setup this page to assist them, nor does he know about this post.  Currently I have set the goal for the fund at $500 and I am hoping to be able to raise it in the coming weeks.  Any size of donation is greatly appreciated and i look forward to seeing how much we can raise for his family

fund link: gofundme.com/6ngkdan8

WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE!   

Antilis

I am truly sorry to hear this. Sorry I haven't been on sooner and saw this. Do you still need help ?

Recently there was a sudden loss in the family of one of our members in the community,  xThecanadianx, lost his father during this holiday time and i have decided to make a gofundme page so that we can all try to show some support to him and his family.  As of this writing, he is unaware that I have setup this page to assist them, nor does he know about this post.  Currently I have set the goal for the fund at $500 and I am hoping to be able to raise it in the coming weeks.  Any size of donation is greatly appreciated and i look forward to seeing how much we can raise for his family

fund link: gofundme.com/6ngkdan8

WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE!   

Antilis

Send my condolences his way.