Antilis

Supporting Fellow Captain in saddened time

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

51 posts in this topic

Recently there was a sudden loss in the family of one of our members in the community,  xThecanadianx, lost his father during this holiday time and i have decided to make a gofundme page so that we can all try to show some support to him and his family.  As of this writing, he is unaware that I have setup this page to assist them, nor does he know about this post.  Currently I have set the goal for the fund at $500 and I am hoping to be able to raise it in the coming weeks.  Any size of donation is greatly appreciated and i look forward to seeing how much we can raise for his family

fund link: gofundme.com/6ngkdan8

WE CAN DO THIS EVERYONE!   

Antilis

Edited by NyxWGA

Oh crap. Wow.

Poor Canada man... Damn

Also...broken link.

Edited by J30_Reinhardt

As a note, the above post is Nyx-approved. We are a community and I hope we can come together to do some good. If me allowing this post to occur has offended you, PLEASE reach out to me in a PM (I will turn them back on) rather than posting in this thread. There should only be sympathy, support, and condolences here.

Oh man... I'm sorry for your loss, dude. 

Let's all do our best to support him in this time of hardship. It's not easy losing a parent. o7

If you ever need to talk, PM me. I'd be happy to talk. 

And hey hats off to you Antilis :medal:. Most deserving +1 I've ever given. 

Im sorry for your Loss xThecanadianx. Its always hard to lose family, especially your your father and over the holidays is horrible. You will be in my thoughts.

Dang, always tough losing a loved one, especially during such a happy time of the year. o7

Canadian is an awesome guy. Hopefully he isn't too sad.

That really sucks. I'd donate, but I just had my money blown on Christmas. :(

Yeah this kind of thing is always terrible. I had a good friend suddenly loose his father at a young age almost 3 weeks ago. I know how tough this is.

My love and best wishes to Canadian and his family during this time of hardship.

Sorry to hear this, my condolences to Canadian and his family.

I am at a loss for words, thank you all very much!

We will support you in every way possible.

Dude...I don't know what to say man.

I feel for you. You are in my prayers. (Even though I dont pray I will say one fer ya)

Thank you so much Everyone for the current donations and support so far, we're a strong community that's for sure!!

Thank you so much Everyone for the current donations and support so far, we're a strong community that's for sure!!

We gamers need to stick together and support each other in good times and bad. Edited by MadBolo