Concept6

Continuously getting disconnected from server

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

24 posts in this topic

Ive been getting disconnected from the game just about every single match at least once.  It wouldnt be an issue if it was happening at the beginning or mid match, but it occurs almost always during the heat of battle.  As you can imagine this is a bit frustrating.  Just to ensure its not an ISP or hardware issue, Ive run a ping log using Google as the destination.  Im not getting any over heat indications from the graphics card or CPU and can only surmise it is indeed the server that I am being disconnected from.  As per the log there is zero ISP service interruptions occurring during the times I get "disconnected".  Whats going on here WG?

Edited by Concept6

Ditto having same issue, I got disconnected twice in one match, and then about 5 times in another..

I didn't have this issue prior to windows 10 so i'm thinking it has something todo with that

I have noticed a distinct difference in performance between my desktop and my laptop.

The desktop is an older dual-core system, but with as powerful of a video card as it can handle.  This system is hardwired to the router.
The laptop is about 2 years newer, a quad-core, with no extra modifications other than what it came with.  This system is wireless.
Both systems run Windows 7, and I run the game on the lowest available graphics setting.

When I play on the desktop, I get frequent disconnects, and pings of well over 200.  The laptop however runs at a ping of about 50, and has not disconnected even once.

Both systems play Wargamming's other titles just fine.

So, yeah... 

having the same issue got kicked out twice in game around 1pm cst. 

Ditto having same issue, I got disconnected twice in one match, and then about 5 times in another..

I didn't have this issue prior to windows 10 so i'm thinking it has something todo with that

Nope, Windows 10 is not the cause of your sudden disconnects. I've been running Windows 10 for a couple of months and have had no problems until this morning. Not with slow load times, not with any disconnects, nothing with relation to performance. Although I did disconnect twice within the same match, as did the entire player base within that match, people were able to log back into that match (me and a few others were back in within seconds of the d/c).

Having some experience in a DDOS attack with other games, not performing, but playing while one is going on, this is what it looks like. Not saying that one is occurring, but this is what it would look like if one were to occur. WG hasn't said anything of the sort, but I am sure they are aware of the problem as there are many threads going on about people getting d/c'ed over Win7,8,10, random, co-op, ranked etc.

All we can do is hold on and wait to see what is going on "server side".

Edited by BURN_Miner

This is still happening even after the micropatch on Dec 8.  Ran two games without issue then the third had me crash out twice in one game. So off to play something else until this gets resolved.

win 7 here get disconnects also.

Played last night .... All matches had me DC'd, the last match I played was DC'd twice in a single match... I gave up at that point :red_button:.  Love the game, do not love server issues :hmm:

Seems to happen to me on the first one or two battles I play every time I log in. It is very frustrating.

I noticed a lot of people are having this issue, but there's no apparent solution.  I get disconnected every single match at least once, and often twice.  I guess a free service is going to be pretty crappy.

This is continuing to happen to me as well.  Its the server that is disconnecting me.  If this doesnt get fixed, then I have to say i wont be playing this much more in the future.

I have put up a ticket for myself.   MY laptop never disconnects, but for some reason my desktop always disconnects somewhere n the middle of each game, and I always die or miss because of it.  I heard that AMD cpus, from world of warplanes, had a similiar issue.  My intel computer seems to never disconnect.  

I am having same issue... Love the game, but is I keep getting DC'd and keep having LAG issues I am going to drop the game entirely... I can play WoT and other games with ZERO issues, but this World of Warships server issue is BEYOND frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having same issue... Love the game, but is I keep getting DC'd and keep having LAG issues I am going to drop the game entirely... I can play WoT and other games with ZERO issues, but this World of Warships server issue is BEYOND frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Computer details in order for help from community, are you on a good router? Are you wireless?

I am on a solid 50Mbps connection and a brand new $2300 desktop. ONLY on WoWS do I have this issue. WoT. No problem. ALL other games, no issues.

Post Computer details in order for help from community, are you on a good router? Are you wireless?

Im hardwired on a decent computer setup with no other issues running any other games.  WoT no problem, WoWs problems. Ive run a ping log in the back ground and have zero internet connectivity issues showing a loss of connection.  The problem is with the server side or its a software issues causing it to occur in game.

i have this problem too 

some times i can get to battle

some times i get kicked

did you ever get this fixed

9/26/17, any fix yet?

I've read all your comments, same thing here!! Win 10, solid hardware, play with a continues 31 Ping 72 FPS, just did a Speed Test, (Cox Cable in Phoenix, AZ) : 19 ping, 119.15 Down & 10.89 Up.

It's rare when I do not DC every match,   Rarely happens during a good time.   Strange thing (prolly the rest of you also), during this "DC" I've watched my torps pass harmlessly thru an enemy boat, however 45-60 secs later when I get "back in" I am usually a smoking wreck sinking by the bow!   So I take ALL damage while I am gone but do not inflict any?   Really effecting my KDR and messing with my stats badly.

Any fix?  Any ideas?

"WeighAnchor" 

On 12/7/2015 at 10:22 PM, Concept6 said:

Ive been getting disconnected from the game just about every single match at least once.  It wouldnt be an issue if it was happening at the beginning or mid match, but it occurs almost always during the heat of battle.  As you can imagine this is a bit frustrating.  Just to ensure its not an ISP or hardware issue, Ive run a ping log using Google as the destination.  Im not getting any over heat indications from the graphics card or CPU and can only surmise it is indeed the server that I am being disconnected from.  As per the log there is zero ISP service interruptions occurring during the times I get "disconnected".  Whats going on here WG?

Just almost at end of battle at 9:25PM Oct,31,2017  was disconnected and battle wasn't ended yet  WTH?   No notice or warning at all.   Oh and have Win 7 as well

Edited by shadowsrmine