Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_9qa81sg1ET3c

Less money for same actions at T8+

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,821 posts
10,838 battles

Unless they changed it, higher tiers usually give more credits as there's more HP to go around.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the rewards for damage have always yielded more credits than the rewards for caps.

Seeing as you don't have any torp hits in there, that might explain the (relative) lack of credits?
Looks like you had a great game though!

[SALVO]
Members
28,054 posts
41,668 battles

Unless they changed it, higher tiers usually give more credits as there's more HP to go around.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the rewards for damage have always yielded more credits than the rewards for caps.

Seeing as you don't have any torp hits in there, that might explain the (relative) lack of credits?

Looks like you had a great game though!

Actually, the devs increased the rewards for caps a couple of patches ago or so.  Don't know how much that change affected credit rewards, but it helped XP rewards greatly.    Seriously, just look at the OP's screen grab.  5189 XP for what clearly had to have been a paltry amount of damage, but 7 base defenses and 3 base caps. 

Also note that XP for damage is based on what percentage of the HPs your damage took away from the ships you hit.  That is, 15k damage to a DD is worth more than 15k damage to a big ol' BB, because that 15 k damage to the DD was probably nearly all of its HP.  So, for a DD that outduels and kills an enemy DD, that's going to be well rewarded at the end.  (As may have been the case here.)

[SALVO]
Members
28,054 posts
41,668 battles

I think you are right. I wasn't aware of this. Would be great to see caps yield a small amount of cash even if it meant reducing the XP award.

Absolutely NOT.  I want the XP!!!  Credits are a lot easier to get.  Just run some premium ships, etc.  I love getting great XP rewards for doing the little things in my DD's that help teams win.

[GOAT]
Beta Testers
1,523 posts
7,150 battles

Absolutely NOT.  I want the XP!!!  Credits are a lot easier to get.  Just run some premium ships, etc.  I love getting great XP rewards for doing the little things in my DD's that help teams win.

They are? Almost all economy complaints I see are about high tier credit earnings and repair costs...

[SALVO]
Members
28,054 posts
41,668 battles

They are? Almost all economy complaints I see are about high tier credit earnings and repair costs...

I've seen no complaints about high tier credit earnings.  The only complaints I've seen are related to repair costs.  Try again.

[GOAT]
Beta Testers
1,523 posts
7,150 battles

I've seen no complaints about high tier credit earnings.  The only complaints I've seen are related to repair costs.  Try again.

They are the same problem, it really wouldn't matter which changed...

(oh and this thread is specifically a complaint about high tier credit earnings)

• Cool 1

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Exp always piles up with gameplay, whether you want it or not. Credits are a different story. Yeah, there are some ships that are so bad I want more exp just to skip them, but all in all, I'd take more credits.

Members
711 posts
2,197 battles

I had a 98K damage T10 match in my Fubuki. and only netted 150K credits. Thats with a 5 torp broadside on a Yamato

The reward for T8-10 is extremely low.

Sign in to follow this