You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Antijin

Midway

3 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
9 posts
9,966 battles

I would like to see the Midway planes nerfed. It is so difficult to see 4 Japanese fighters on some torp bombers get torn up by 1 torp bomber. The midway is more like a Tier 12 vs an 8. 

I cannot count how many times I have had 4 fighters on a bomber and their spread is not affected. 

Give them a nerf or equal the playing field with the Tier 10 Carrier. My Tier 10 Carrier is equal to tier 8 in the american line and slightly under vs tier 9. 

Antijin. 

Members
21 posts
1,404 battles

I would like to see the Midway planes nerfed. It is so difficult to see 4 Japanese fighters on some torp bombers get torn up by 1 torp bomber. The midway is more like a Tier 12 vs an 8. 

I cannot count how many times I have had 4 fighters on a bomber and their spread is not affected. 

Give them a nerf or equal the playing field with the Tier 10 Carrier. My Tier 10 Carrier is equal to tier 8 in the american line and slightly under vs tier 9. 

Antijin. 

Are you sure about 4 fighters squads from Hakuryu not tearing apart Midway's ONE torpedo bomber squad? Even Taiho can shread one Midway torpedo bomber with 2 fighter squads. 

Putting fighter on enemy torpedo bomber greatly affect spread. What are you talking about? 

Beta Testers
645 posts
6,022 battles

Midway is load of crap. It has worst MM. Need a fix MM on it with the update with nerf cv. It's waste of my time, money, & exp.