Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
donaldEpott

South Dakota?

15 comments in this topic

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
4,596 posts
13,562 battles

I was wondering what it would take for them to put it in the game? Do they not have the model done yet? Wouldn't it be better since there will be a branch to add it in once its ready instead of waiting for the entire line to be finished? I think they should make a few exceptions to adding some ships instead of the entire line at once. The South Dakota is one of those exceptions that they should make in my book.

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
4,596 posts
13,562 battles

Well that too but I would love to have the South Dakota. Like i said in another thread the South Dakota is the size of the Colorado but has the Firepower of the Iowa. Where the Iowa is one long Citadel I think the SoDak will be an awesome ship in game.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,887 posts
22,764 battles

South Dakotas coming next year with the 2nd American BB line! Just be Patient!:bajan:

Alpha Tester
2,599 posts
5,205 battles

I was wondering what it would take for them to put it in the game? Do they not have the model done yet? Wouldn't it be better since there will be a branch to add it in once its ready instead of waiting for the entire line to be finished? I think they should make a few exceptions to adding some ships instead of the entire line at once. The South Dakota is one of those exceptions that they should make in my book.

Alaska Class first pls

I pray you both are correct! I would enjoy both an Alaska and South Dakota Class

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,887 posts
22,764 battles

for got to mention! USS Alaska, will be the tier 10 for the eventual Heavy cruiser line when they split USN cruisers into  CL and CAs! Alaska will be the alternative tier 10 for the CAs!

Alpha Tester
2,599 posts
5,205 battles

for got to mention! USS Alaska, will be the tier 10 for the eventual Heavy cruiser line when they split USN cruisers into  CL and CAs! Alaska will be the alternative tier 10 for the CAs!

Oh my... Time to start saving that xp!!!!

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
4,596 posts
13,562 battles

South Dakotas coming next year with the 2nd American BB line! Just be Patient!:bajan:

Damit Jim I'm a moon shuttle conductor not a Doctor.

[GOAT]
Beta Testers
1,523 posts
7,150 battles

What we have now is a t10 CA, it looked like they have Worcester as a t10 CL. Where does another CA fit in and has anything even confirmed that Alaska will be a CA?

[GOAT]
Beta Testers
1,523 posts
7,150 battles

No the Alaska is going to be a Tier 6 in a Battlecruiser line by what I hear.

And is there any more basis for that than the t10 CA claim?

Sign in to follow this