EdeIweisse

[MOD] Kriegsmarine Mods & Skins - Graf Spee & Hans Lody Added

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

278 posts in this topic

F1EWm6R.jpg

Tirpitz Update:

Splinter/Dazzle Camouflage Tirpitz has been updated

- Historically accurate dark grey turret tops replace inaccurate red ones

- Fixed tones

- Torpedo tubes are now in black

- Currently play testing 

- Anchors are now in black

HD Kriegsmarine and Imperial Japanese Navy Ensign 

- Added as separate mod

No Tracer Smoke Mod Added

Edited by EdeIweisse

Tirpitz Update:

Cleaned up some lines

- Fixed tones

- Adjusted conning tower top and base of range finder

- Updated to current version

German Sound Mod Added

- Due to limitations only a portion of the lines have been affected. 

- Sounds are from Battle Stations Pacific German localization files

- Not intended for German users. Some lines will be out of context 

Nürnberg Update:

- Improved weathering 

- Altered hull turn to better reflect historical images

- Reich eagle found on the stern now displays a swastika 

Tirpitz Update:

Altered several areas to better reflect historical images

- Removed grey bar on forecastle; historically it was a tarp that covered the hole left behind by a tallboy bomb.

Königsberg Update:

Made slight changes to paint around the waterline 

- Several misc items now have updated textures

Niobe Has Been Added

Upload will be up after some revisions

Original Post Update:

- Overhauled appearance

- Click on the images to download

- Updated to current version

German Sound Mod Added

- Due to limitations only a portion of the lines have been affected. 

- Sounds are from Battle Stations Pacific German localization files

- Not intended for German users. Some lines will be out of context 

Flags are not working??? Its showing the blue gamescom flag.

Flags are not working??? Its showing the blue gamescom flag.

I just double checked and the flags are working fine for me. Try downloading it again. Might of caught me when I uploaded the wrong file. 

Working now, removed both flag files that were in my res_mods folder and then enabled your mod through JSGME and *Presto*, the "real kriegsmarine" flag flies once again, many thanks!!! She really compliments my tirpitz in her baltic camo, OH YEA!!!

Edelweisse, first off im a huuuge fan of your work. Especially the skins youve done on the tirpitz as my great Grandfather served on that ship! Id suggest taking another look at your 1942 Tirpitz skin however, it seems youve missed a spot. here ill point it out for you. :)

3YxzPMa.jpg

ojsh4UZ.jpg

It would seem that I have missed that spot. My camouflage used wargaming's camouflage as a reference so I didn't need to match all the lines up. It would seem that they also missed that part.

I'll sort it out as soon as I'm satisfied with the Koln. 

I have no skin in this since I have no plans to research Admiral Hipper, but just in case you're looking for reference photos.

wKqz7bx.jpg

I have no skin in this since I have no plans to research Admiral Hipper, but just in case you're looking for reference photos.

wKqz7bx.jpg

Thank you I appreciate the reference. I own both volumes of German Naval Camouflage so I have plenty of references. 

Thank you I appreciate the reference. I own both volumes of German Naval Camouflage so I have plenty of references. 

do they include this camo for the Emden? as far as im aware this is the only photo that exists of the emden wearing this camo. Also can i please get an eta for the Koln 1942 skin? I cant wait! :)

In95Yjx.jpg

do they include this camo for the Emden? as far as im aware this is the only photo that exists of the emden wearing this camo. Also can i please get an eta for the Koln 1942 skin? I cant wait! :)

Funnily enough both volumes don't have it. Unfortunately Emden isn't in the game (for some odd reason) so I can't make any use of it. I'll probably upload Koln sometime today or maybe tomorrow.

Firewyvern made one if that interests you. http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/29296-mod-wyverns-historical-skin-workshop

Edited by EdeIweisse

Unfortunately Emden isn't in the game (for some odd reason) so I can't make any use of it.

tell me about it! I was really looking forward to the emden as she was the first ship my great grandfather served on before being assigned to the Wolfgang Zenker and later the Tirpitz.

tell me about it! I was really looking forward to the emden as she was the first ship my great grandfather served on before being assigned to the Wolfgang Zenker and later the Tirpitz.

I got word in advance from Firewyvern that an event for Emden was coming. I was so excited since I thought it was the Emden class. Unfortunately (at least for me) it was the SMS Emden. 

It would seem that I have missed that spot. My camouflage used wargaming's camouflage as a reference so I didn't need to match all the lines up. It would seem that they also missed that part.

I'll sort it out as soon as I'm satisfied with the Koln. 

Also be sure to fix the starboard side as well. :)

apYuEPM.jpg

TEUQuSt.jpg

Also be sure to fix the starboard side as well. :)

TEUQuSt.jpg

p_tirpitz5.jpg

My Tirpitz is based on the scheme used in the winter of 1942-1943 :)

Edited by EdeIweisse

p_tirpitz5.jpg

My Tirpitz is based on the scheme used in the winter of 1942-1943 :)

I see! I took a double look at the turrets after i posted the pics and noticed that they didnt have the uni-color roofs, sorry mate.

I got word in advance from Firewyvern that an event for Emden was coming. I was so excited since I thought it was the Emden class. Unfortunately (at least for me) it was the SMS Emden. 

Me and a few other super testers were hoping it was the Emden Class as well but :sceptic:

Still working on the Koln 42 skin mate? let me guess, our looking for the ever elusive port side picture of that camo pattern? Heres one!

YEz1K5l.png

Still working on the Koln 42 skin mate? let me guess, our looking for the ever elusive port side picture of that camo pattern? Heres one!

Looks pretty much like the picture I've uploaded already. Am I missing anything? I'm satisfied with the skin for the moment but I can't access mediafire. You'll have to wait a while. 

View PostTanz, on 08 January 2016 - 03:43 AM, said:

Me and a few other super testers were hoping it was the Emden Class as well but :sceptic:

At this point I'm hoping it's a future premium or the upgrade hull or something for the Karlsruhe.  

Edited by EdeIweisse

Looks pretty much like the picture I've uploaded already. Am I missing anything?

Hmmm, it may just be the lighting, but the camo on turret A looks lighter than the camo on the ship.