Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RogueFlameHaze

When a montana wants to ram you...

31 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,843 posts
7,637 battles

... they will chase you across the map in an attempt to get you, and yes, he was closer at some points xD o7 to that player, good chase, good try!

chase_zpsckcflzmq.png

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
428 posts
1,613 battles
Never seen that before. :amazed: Was the Monty driver putting shots into you the whole time too or just giving chase?

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

Lol that was so funny 

jUxmh1I.jpg

Dj9iKLs.jpg

high tier games are not dull :3

• Cool 2

8,843 posts
7,637 battles

Never seen that before. :amazed: Was the Monty driver putting shots into you the whole time too or just giving chase?

He was dropping the he into me the whole time XD when he got close my guns at the rear didnt have the depression to hit him XD

Good lord that is dedication. Guess this one really has his/her mind set.

came very very close to getting it lol

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

came very very close to getting it lol

"Iiii'm gonna getcha"

Edited by KreigsmarineKitty

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

He could get it too, If I not mistaken. Montana is faster then Yamtao

8,843 posts
7,637 battles

He could get it too, If I not mistaken. Montana is faster then Yamtao

He was diffidently catching up, was extremely close at the end before my team got him

Alpha Tester
1,997 posts
2,336 battles

Lol that was so funny 

jUxmh1I.jpg

Dj9iKLs.jpg

high tier games are not dull :3

i've seen more high tier games with random funny stuff like this than i've seen cross-map BB standoffs. That's why i can't help but laugh when people complain about high tier gameplay. They are probably the ones that see a slightly wonky MM and throw their hands up and just refuse to try. I've killed yamato's with my north carolina and iowa and tirpitz. Nothing to fear as long as you use islands and armor angling to your favor. 

That's not saying high tier econ is fine as is, definatly needs some incentive to play at higher tiers to get the population up. But don't avoid tiering up because you read whine posts on the forum and think high tier gameplay is pointless. Its quite a bit of fun. 

[CMFRT]
Alpha Tester
9,364 posts
26 battles

Reminds me of when I chased after Higgle's Hotel in my Nagamon, in an one-on-one situation. He just barely survived, only because he is one of the best players on the server.

Alpha Tester
2,409 posts
8,275 battles

It would've been funnier if the Monty did get you and yet somehow you survived lol

EDIT: imagine if you had decided to hit reverse and had the ramming flag on.. 

8,843 posts
7,637 battles

It would've been funnier if the Monty did get you and yet somehow you survived lol

EDIT: imagine if you had decided to hit reverse and had the ramming flag on.. 

would have been so cruel to him XD

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

i've seen more high tier games with random funny stuff like this than i've seen cross-map BB standoffs. That's why i can't help but laugh when people complain about high tier gameplay. They are probably the ones that see a slightly wonky MM and throw their hands up and just refuse to try. I've killed yamato's with my north carolina and iowa and tirpitz. Nothing to fear as long as you use islands and armor angling to your favor. 

That's not saying high tier econ is fine as is, definatly needs some incentive to play at higher tiers to get the population up. But don't avoid tiering up because you read whine posts on the forum and think high tier gameplay is pointless. Its quite a bit of fun. 

i agree with you. i cant count the number of times there were lawl worthy moments but they definitely keep me playing and all the nice people ive met in cbt and early obt when everyone was grinding back there stuff.

such good memories never will forget em  

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

Do avoid tiering up. Might convince WG to do something.

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

That's some serious dedication on the part of the Montana, to never give up on his goals. 

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers
1,293 posts
12,457 battles

That's some serious dedication on the part of the Montana, to never give up on his goals.

Always steam for your dreams. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Sign in to follow this