Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nuk_

That Moment...

14 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

I'm only about 600 XP away from the Konigsberg. I'm going down the little channel on Fault Line, when I see an enemy Cleveland trying to "cross my T" at the entrance. He's about half health, so I figure I'll beach myself to launch torpedoes. He comes into sight of me, I start turning, then bam. I'm dead. I look at the chat, and realize the Cleveland got "Devastating Strike" and "Close Quarters Expert." I then see that I got "Detonation."

I got detonated.

By a Cleveland's secondaries.

Secondaries.

Secondaries.

gg

Edited by Nuk_

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

*violin begins to play* For once those 5"/38s did something. Those can miss a stationary Yamato in training rooms at under 2km.

At least you're almost out of the Karlsruhe... I've only started it. I really can't name a worse grind.

If you have free XP, skip it, or your sanity will be gone.

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

*violin begins to play* For once those 5"/38s did something. Those can miss a stationary Yamato in training rooms at under 2km.

With free xp, I still have 8,500 xp to go.

Members
369 posts
723 battles

I remember a time i got kicked from the game and when i came back 9 minutes later, my Wyoming's secondaries and AA had murdered 5 planes and nearly destroyed a Clemson.

Funny stuff.

Edited by doonglerules

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

wow... I LOVED that ship..... Oh no wait,, that was the KONI.... LOL and now that I have the full UG Nurnberg???
it is love....

Yeah its glass too and all, but still ....

LOVE!!!!

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles

So?  What is your point?  Do you play for XP?  I play for victory...xp comes with that.  XP?  I mean really.  Win and all will follow. 

Edited by dmckay

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

If you hold off till patch 5.1 it should be a bit better. Giving better penetration on its AP rounds so it might be able to find some elusive citidels and put out some serious hurt.

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

So?  What is your point?  Do you play for XP?  I play for victory...xp comes with that.  XP?  I mean really.  Win and all will follow. 

No, I'm just sharing a funny moment...

[NO2BB]
[NO2BB]
Beta Testers
541 posts
11,967 battles

Reminds me of my first game in Karlsruhe. 2 minutes in, my engine was out for the count after using repairs on my engine literally seconds beforehand, then to add insult to injury, I was detonated. Unforgivably bad ship.

Members
85 posts
15,242 battles

Remind My of a poor DD guy~ we was in a battle on North~ i was in my essex and there was a enemy DD no one saw the entire game, them i got Detected and get like OMG its here~ I Spot him, he come closer, my secondaries start to fire at him them "BooM" the DD got detonated xD - Wasting the entire game going tru the border to finally made it to the objetive and die by detonation... xD

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Yep, I ground it out as far as the B hull and FCS, then gave up and pulled out the wallet lol.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

I got a hit with Kiev's secondaries yesterday, it's proudest moment.

Sign in to follow this