Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
atPrick__

Mahan2op plz nerfz

19 comments in this topic

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Torpedos have way to much range, unfair on the test server....

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,441 posts
509 battles

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

Vodka, lots of Russians on the server.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Works extremely well with a cheeseburger, on the way in and on the way out

cheeseburger before vodka have no fear, cheeseburger after vodka never sicker.

Supertest Coordinator
7,223 posts
14,436 battles

Cannot drink alcohol. Poor genes cause me to go into alcohol poisoning instantly. Thank you for retesting this <_<

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Cannot drink alcohol. Poor genes cause me to go into alcohol poisoning instantly. Thank you for retesting this <_<

Had a buddy that would turn red and get welts when he drank, native American. You to?

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

Heh, Right there with ya,   After my long illustrious career of booze festing,  Pancreatitis took over and said, No more !..  NA beer for me now just for the taste :sceptic:

Supertest Coordinator
7,223 posts
14,436 battles

I have two pairs of the Asian flush gene. Instead of turning red and tipsy, my body says OH ALCOHOL LET ME CONVERT THAT INTO POISON FOR YOU AND NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER THAT. So basically I get an instant hangover at best, and tachycardia at worst.

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

I have two pairs of the Asian flush gene. Instead of turning red and tipsy, my body says OH ALCOHOL LET ME CONVERT THAT INTO POISON FOR YOU AND NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER THAT. So basically I get an instant hangover at best, and tachycardia at worst.

Hey I might know your pain but my brother does. Guy is one bad allergy away from dying. He is allergic to so many things that we given up on tracking it and assume it'll just make him react. I remeber one time my mom made a soup completely from scratch using ingredients we knew he was OK with, he laid in bed for 3 days with hives and horrible stomach problems.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

honestly not missing much as drinking is horrendous for your body

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

Only way to describe Pancreatitis.        That's my Pancreas saying, I told you mother Funker,  I'd kill you if you had another drink.

Sign in to follow this