You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_hQ623zulQNfv

Phantom Fortress Event Rewards?

37 comments in this topic

Members
16 posts

So for the odd title but im wondering when are we getting the box o goodies for beating the phantom fortress and salem witch's in battle 

And im i the only one that wishes that they had versions of these that you could get just not as OP like win 50 battles get the salem witch and 100 wins gets us a phantom fortress ?

Members
267 posts
1,266 battles

You should receive them today (every Monday). Not sure if you see a nice notification on the dashboard, or that you just need to count your flags, but I didn't see a difference in mine.

Members
341 posts
1,820 battles

So for the odd title but im wondering when are we getting the box o goodies for beating the phantom fortress and salem witch's in battle 

And im i the only one that wishes that they had versions of these that you could get just not as OP like win 50 battles get the salem witch and 100 wins gets us a phantom fortress ?

Just to clarify you dont get the reward for killing the event ships you get them for being on the winning team. Either team could get the reward as long as they win.

And you should get them mondays during the event. They are banked for you until then.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,719 posts

Rumor has it that flag awards should be credited today

Banned
3,836 posts

Rumor has it that flag awards should be credited today

that....or theres a bonfire going on in the supertester club room 

.....or both.....should we get that checked out o.0  (the bonfire i mean)

Members
5 posts
2,823 battles

Every time I questioned one of the ships I beat they said Monday, but still nothing so far.

[EGI]
[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,243 posts
32,274 battles

But WHEN today is the question,  I have a fair numbers of flags already so I hope it would come with notification.  I think I was in 4 events over the weekend ( 3 wins ).  It was an interesting idea.  

Members
341 posts
1,820 battles

Pls remember that WG main NA office is on the West coast. So they might not even be in the office yet. Just be patient you will get your bonuses.

Good things come to those who wait!

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Think about it. You get all those victories over a shorthanded team with a special ship played by (for the most part) a good player, then you get the ship, and you get subjected to being on shorthanded teams, and you find out why you were able to get so many victories against teams with the special ship.

Members
16 posts

Think about it. You get all those victories over a shorthanded team with a special ship played by (for the most part) a good player, then you get the ship, and you get subjected to being on shorthanded teams, and you find out why you were able to get so many victories against teams with the special ship.

You mistake what i mean i mean like a tier 5 version of those two WITHOUT the overpoweredness

4,719 posts

No complaining until you wake up tomorrow and no flags are present.

Seriously, what do you expect? 

Saying "rewards will be credited Monday" doesn't mean when I wake up at 5 am on the east coast Monday morning.

We have some real rocket scientists here don't we. :sceptic:

"wth the event starts in an hour and I haven't gotten my rewards for winning it yet?? [edited] WG SUX"

Edited by redblurr

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

You mistake what i mean i mean like a tier 5 version of those two WITHOUT the overpoweredness

Ah ok, I see what you mean. Just balance them for the tier.

Members
16 posts

No complaining until you wake up tomorrow and no flags are present.

Seriously, what do you expect? 

Saying "rewards will be credited Monday" doesn't mean when I wake up at 5 am on the east coast Monday morning.

We have some real rocket scientists here don't we. :sceptic:

"wththe event starts in an hour and I haven't gotten my rewards for winning it yet?? [edited]WG SUX"

I wasnt complain i was more or less asking if your going to be rude you dont need to reply to this topic mate we dont need the disrespect
Edited by anonym_hQ623zulQNfv

4,719 posts

I wasnt complain i was more or less asking if your going to be rude you dont need to reply to this topic mate we dont need the disrespect

My first post was directed at you. My 2nd was not.

[-AHOY]
Members
512 posts
27,313 battles

I'm glad I don't pay any money to play this game, cause on principle this is just wrong.  I am positive I earned at least 3 rewards, pretty sure its four, and I got 30 flags.  NO ZULU FLAGS.  Gimme a break poorgaming.  

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

You just want free tier 9s and tier 10s.

Edited by ShermanMedium

Members
5 posts
2,823 battles

SO I just got my flags. However I was told each time that wins stack and I beat the Salem Witch 3 times, but only got 1 set for 1 victory.... where are my other flags.... or was I lied too?

[DCMA]
[DCMA]
Beta Testers
21 posts
16,567 battles

I got the box with the flags in it but it did not credit the "confederate" reward flags. I had just got it in game a couple of hours before so I wonder if it denied them because of the 24 hour rule?

Beta Testers
356 posts
26,974 battles

i played against the boss ships twice and my team won both but still no flags. im on the west coast and its 10pm now on the west coast and no flags yet

[O_O]
Members
7,900 posts
22,134 battles

Wow, people sure do get pissy when they don't get free stuff on time!  :hiding: