Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Talos3567

The Lucky Ship

6 comments in this topic

Members
64 posts

Hi,

Anyone know when they will be putting in the Prince Eugen into the game? I really am enjoying the Admiral Hipper.

Thanks and have fun everyone.

Beta Testers
1,620 posts
1,238 battles

Prinz Eugen will probably not be put into the game. No real point since you can just unlock Admiral Hipper and experience the same thing.

[-SOS-]
Beta Testers
14 posts
1,588 battles

Would be an excellent Tier 8 German Premium Cruiser since it's a famous ship, like how Tirpitz is a premium while Bismarck will be in the tech tree.

Beta Testers
11,668 posts

There appears to be a hull upgrade coming for the Hipper.  Not sure when it will come out.  I suspect the class gets its final AA refit, get an Atlantic bow, funnel caps and covered bridge, which brings the Hipper to the Prinz Eugen standard.

Members
64 posts

There appears to be a hull upgrade coming for the Hipper.  Not sure when it will come out.  I suspect the class gets its final AA refit, get an Atlantic bow, funnel caps and covered bridge, which brings the Hipper to the Prinz Eugen standard.

Well, that would be great and I am looking forward to that time. Nevertheless, it would still be nice to play the ship under its name. Thank you for the input.

[SOTA]
[SOTA]
Beta Testers
76 posts
3,100 battles

Well, that would be great and I am looking forward to that time. Nevertheless, it would still be nice to play the ship under its name. Thank you for the input.

Agreed...seems a bit silly that this wouldn't be available somewhere in the tech tree.  Prinz Eugen was my favourite ship in the old Navyfield game!

Sign in to follow this