Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
suleiman71

There's a massively overpowered feature WG forgot to remove from the game

20 comments in this topic

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

WG forgot to remove the minimap, it provides a huge advantage in battles. Seriously, it's extremely overpowered. A Yamato can lose to an Erie because he doesn't look at the minimap. 

Edited by ShermanMedium
  • Cool 10

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers
1,293 posts
12,457 battles

At least a minimap is less overpowered than a normal map, due to its diminished size.

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

WG should also implement a feature into the forums that tells you when you should probably stop posting and start sleeping.

• Cool 11

Beta Testers
958 posts
2,299 battles

At least a minimap is less overpowered than a normal map, due to its diminished size.

But this minimap is much larger than most other game's maps! And you can make it even bigger! :ohmy:

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

WG should also implement a feature into the forums that tells you when you should probably stop posting and start sleeping.

I am so guilty of that.

Members
208 posts
1,408 battles

I feel if you are in a Yamato and are sunk by an Erie, you should just uninstall and maybe sell your computer.

• Cool 3

[PEPE]
Beta Testers
231 posts
1,267 battles

I feel if you are in a Yamato and are sunk by an Erie, you should just uninstall and maybe sell your computer.

Nonsense. We need MORE braindead players so I can get free damage. :trollface:

Seriously though, I find it hard to disagree. Like damn, you really do have try to suck that much...

Members
185 posts
2,427 battles

WG forgot to remove the minimap, it provides a huge advantage in battles. Seriously, it's extremely overpowered. A Yamato can lose to an Erie because he doesn't look at the minimap. 

Only if the Yamato's secondaries are turned off.

[PEPE]
Beta Testers
231 posts
1,267 battles

Only if the Yamato's secondaries are turned off.

HAAAA!

Secondaries kinda suck in general. I wouldn't rely on them to do my bidding even if I was a Yamato facing a Erie....

0 posts

A Yamato sinking a Erie? I wonder how tunnel-visioned a person has to be to last long enough looking at something else to not notice a Erie next to it, whittling down its HP pool 

:P 

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Yes, because I don't even think you have to be at the keyboard to beat the Erie, wouldn't the secondaries do the job? :D

Edited by Skpstr

[CONQR]
Beta Testers
895 posts
13,174 battles

Press M

Oh man spilling the beans D:

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers
1,293 posts
12,457 battles

Press M

Oh man spilling the beans D:

Truly overpowered. Wow, why is this in the game?

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

A Yamato sinking a Erie? I wonder how tunnel-visioned a person has to be to last long enough looking at something else to not notice a Erie next to it, whittling down its HP pool 

you already know the answer to this

(and its not a jab at you either)

[NMKJT]
Members
4,281 posts
9,133 battles

The Yamato driver looks at the screen, and goes '...why is my hp going down? whatevs', pops one of his ridiculous heals, and the Erie driver bursts into tears.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

I guess that person would be me lol. Because I have had my Yamato sunk by an Erie back during the alpha test in a training room, it was AI too.

In my defense though there were 12 of the little bastards. And when Yamato can only shoot one of them every 30 seconds (secondary guns suck), there's plenty of time for them to turn your ship into a barbeque party.:hiding:

[HFNP]
Members
169 posts
15,642 battles

First the minimap......... next thing you know they will incorporate a way for divisions to easily talk to each other and coordinate battle strategies in real time. CHEATING BADGERS!

Sign in to follow this