Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
suleiman71

My life on the fast lane with the Kongo is coming to an end

6 comments in this topic

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

This has to be the most fun I've had in a while playing this game. It's fun to know you are almost always being a good force on your team instead of doing 10k damage every round in your Derpski. Just researched the Fuso and grinding credits to buy it. Free XP'd to the second hull. How good is Fuso and what's the most rewarding style of play for it?

Alpha Tester
1,997 posts
2,336 battles

Treat the Fuso like a slow Kongo. Keep citadel protected, etc. and you should do OK. It turns good enough to allow you to swing out for shots and angle again before the enemy's rounds hit. 

Members
244 posts
4,980 battles

Fuso's 6 turrets let you take a test shot and still have 5 remaining shots to salvo with.  She becomes awesome when you research the hull.

Members
1,247 posts
6,540 battles

Kongo is a great ship, well worth a port slot to keep it imo.

Fuso is great too! Protect your citadel (as with any ship really) and you'll have lots of guns to make pay other ships showing theirs. Zig-zagging helps a great way for that, turning only to shoot. Better armor allow you to push (I'm always pretty aggressive in BBs and had good success in Fuso) and take hits for the team! 

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Fuso is the Samurai shotgun, great ship. Keep the Kongo is as a credit earner as it is a terror at T5.

Sign in to follow this