Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hellene

Access a Tier IV Carrier

15 comments in this topic

Members
27 posts
3,071 battles

The first carriers I see on my Tech Tree are level iV, there is no 1, 2, or 3.  When I select it to research/purchase it tells me I have to research the level before it, which of course one does not exist.  What am I missing please?

[NFLT]
Members
1,936 posts
10,652 battles

Carriers are indeed a pretty tough grind for beginners. 

Tier I, II, III cruisers... Tier III & IV BB... THEN you can research the Tier IV Carrier.

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Carriers are indeed a pretty tough grind for beginners. 

Tier I, II, III cruisers... Tier III & IV BB... THEN you can research the Tier IV Carrier.

Even then, carriers are very hard to play for beginners.

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles

The first carriers I see on my Tech Tree are level iV, there is no 1, 2, or 3.  When I select it to research/purchase it tells me I have to research the level before it, which of course one does not exist.  What am I missing please?

If you don't know how to go through the tech tree, then you're just here to get to tier 10 as fast as possible. In light of that, get off of this game permanently. We don't want ignorant noobs such as yourself in this game.

Members
27 posts
3,071 battles

If you don't know how to go through the tech tree, then you're just here to get to tier 10 as fast as possible. In light of that, get off of this game permanently. We don't want ignorant noobs such as yourself in this game."

My God, what a fool you are.  I just want to try the Carrier for the love of God.  I usually play a class VII Battleship or Class Vi Cruiser.  If you've nothing intelligent to say, then say nothing..and you clearly have nothing intelligent to say.

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

If you don't know how to go through the tech tree, then you're just here to get to tier 10 as fast as possible. In light of that, get off of this game permanently. We don't want ignorant noobs such as yourself in this game.

Your statement makes no sense... I'm puzzled as to why you'd make statements like this one anyway. 

[NFLT]
Members
1,936 posts
10,652 battles

Says the guy with 348 battles and a 45% WR.

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Says the guy with 348 battles and a 45% WR.

Your point is invalid because you are on his level of insults. Grow up. 
  • Cool 1

[NFLT]
Members
1,936 posts
10,652 battles

Your point is invalid because you are on his level of insults. Grow up. 

*sigh*

My point here is that one should examine one's own stats before hurling "ignorant noob" comments at others.

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles

*sigh*

My point here is that one should examine one's own stats before hurling "ignorant noob" comments at others.

At least I looked through the tech tree to see that I had other ships to go through before I could get a carrier. Also, my lack of games played is attributed to a little something called "having a life that comes before this game".

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

I just want to try the Carrier for the love of God.

please calm down and ignore the refuse

when you are feeling better, look through the guide section

lots of nice information there - can help you as you tackle this game's rather stiff learning curve.

[4TAC]
[4TAC]
Members
440 posts
18,109 battles

Some people are so anxious to put others down that these are their axioms*:

1. If you ask a question on the forums, you're ignorant. After all, the answer to your question is documented somewhere.

2. If you start a new thread, you're ignorant because the topic has been done before.

3. If you revive an old thread, you are guilty of "necroing" an old thread that should have been left dead.

We've all overlooked something obvious at one time or another, so shame on anyone who puts down others for asking an innocent question. This is, after all, the Newcomer's Forum.

*Edit: Just to be clear, these are not my axioms!

Edited by Coyote720
  • Cool 1

[RENB2]
Beta Testers
941 posts
8,558 battles

Even then, carriers are very hard to play for beginners.

When I got the Langely, I played a LOT of co op battles, until I could reliably manual drop torpedoes.

Sign in to follow this