Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Fast_Battleship_Iowa

[TABLE FLIPAGE ENSUES]

12 comments in this topic

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Volunteer Moderator
2,629 posts
7,415 battles

So I've got the Karl (and she's terrible).  However, I finally managed to get a game where I didn't completely screw everything up, or have this floating brick with potato guns melt on me before I could do anything.  I knew this ship was going to be awful from various insights from the community, and generally noticing how poorly it performed in general when compared to the other CLs at IV, so I saved up ~6k free XP, got a free day of premium time, and 40 +50% XP flags for it.  I was ready for this grind and it was still awful, but at least this match was remotely bearable.

r9lNaHz.jpg

En4S0S6.jpg

HRbyQgA.jpg

So after that absolute monster of a game in this turd, what am I rewarded with?  A new King's Hill (Konigsberg)?  Of course not.

2Ei9aVD.jpg

• Cool 2

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
522 posts
10,175 battles

This is pretty typical WG tech tree progression. It's almost like the servers do this to us to test how much we really want the next vehicle...or even to get us to play one more game.

Oh well, queue up into the next match and fire one salvo and you should be good.

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Volunteer Moderator
2,629 posts
7,415 battles

not sure what this is about... but good game

It's about how much the Karl sucks and my struggle with RNG to give me what I want, coming only 2XP short of what I'd been trying to achieve.  :hiding:

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Volunteer Moderator
2,629 posts
7,415 battles

Still not sure what the problem is... Could you make it a little more obvious?

2XP required for the next ship.  Literally if I did 15 more points of damage I probably could of had the Konigsberg.  But 'twas not to be, so now I need 2 more XP.

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

I saw the thread title.

Expected Krapsruhe.

Got what I expected, lol.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

2XP required for the next ship.  Literally if I did 15 more points of damage I probably could of had the Konigsberg.  But 'twas not to be, so now I need 2 more XP.

then you need to play a COOP

problem solved

You should like the Koni... just please remember that these cruisers are made of glass... and should be treated as such... and use the range the Koni has...pisses off a LOT of Wyomings when I see them

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Volunteer Moderator
2,629 posts
7,415 battles

then you need to play a COOP

problem solved

You should like the Koni... just please remember that these cruisers are made of glass... and should be treated as such... and use the range the Koni has...pisses off a LOT of Wyomings when I see them

Or I could literally play any other ship in my harbour and use the free XP earned from that match (which will definitely be more than 2) to get it.  Which is what I did because I'm so sick of the Karl.

Sign in to follow this