Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wyngs_2015

Farragut B or C

8 comments in this topic

[CAG-1]
Members
1,091 posts
3,911 battles

Ive noticed in the modules that there is an option for a Farragut C. Im going to be on this boat for quite a while grinding to the Mahan. Whats the difference between B and C and is it worth the expense?

~Thanks

[CAG-1]
Members
1,091 posts
3,911 battles

OK and thanks. I think Im keeping the A for the extra main battery. The 600 extra health isnt a big deal but the extra gun is...................

Beta Testers
52 posts
1,053 battles

Use the stock hull for now.The Farragut is basically a gunboat so it will hurt you more than help to sacrifice one of your guns for a supportive AA ability. In the next update you will be able to fit the upgraded hulls and use AA barrage without having to lose one of your guns.

Beta Testers
824 posts
2,509 battles

As has been posted a gazillion times....use stock hull on Farragut. The 5th gun is so much more for you than a measly 600hp and 1 sec or so of rudder shift. 

[HIT]
Beta Testers
492 posts
6,745 battles

for its 620k price tag..  nope.  Minor AA buff.

You actually lose range on your 40mm..  for a slight DPS increase.

[CAG-1]
Members
1,091 posts
3,911 battles

Oh sorry, IDK that it had been posted. Anyways, I would like to offer both an apology and and heart felt THANK YOU to the Amagi for giving me 3/4 of your hit points just now. But really Bro, at your tier you should know better than to sail across the small gap at Fault Line with a BB. You had to have known I was there. Anyways, best US DD game for me yet, 45000 damage, 5000 exp, 1680 base exp and I didnt even have any kills. Wooot! I guess even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and then, lol....................

~Respects

Edited by Wyngs_2015

Sign in to follow this