Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lCoolRunningsl

frustration is kicking in

8 comments in this topic

Members
54 posts
6,418 battles

i think every match I've been in a Cruiser has ran to the border and used it to get space from me and ran from me whilst shooting me , hell i saw a division of tier 5 German cruisers go to the same line and go up and down on it and once they got focused fire they just rid the line away toward there team and if you call them out on it, "i was getting of it, nerd", yeah well it took 10 in-game km to do it huh

til the next patch i cant play it, a game isn't worth this much anger lol, well thank you for allowing me to rant i feel better , you all have a nice day :great:

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

Fixed next patch (more or less). Speed reduced by 75% while on the border.

Edit: nvm, seems you know that. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,338 posts
23,708 battles

If appropriate I will use the border with no regrets. I am also excited to see the fix and taste the tears of those with less map awareness.

Members
713 posts

I'm looking forward to not this step but the one after when this fails to cure it too. The fix is to hard code it like islands, dead stop and have to back off. Even in Twitch streams for Halloween Event the CV's head out with their ship stuck intentionally halfway off map. Coded to be walls will be the eventual end of border huggers of all types.

Sign in to follow this