Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TalkTo_MeGoose

TEAM KILLING

13 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
196 battles

I was in a game tonight and this guy team killed 4 of us with no ban I have a screen shot​. Is there no ban system in this game because if there isn't I might as well just start doing this because this makes the game unenjoyable so if it is a kill or be killed turn the game into an ffa.

shot-15.10.23_05.14.17-0919.jpg

[TAILS]
Beta Testers
64 posts
11,438 battles

Ugh FFA would suck for anything without torp's lol... especially fast reloading torp's HAHA!

[AFW]
Members
53 posts
21,527 battles

Really should code reflective damage to team mates. It would solve a whole lot, all they'd have to blame is themselves. It's not like this is an in depth total immersion SIM. Instant justice served, no more TK, lots of happy customers.

• Cool 2

Members
4,886 posts

I'm sure it was accidental.  :sceptic:

i'm sure wg will eventually do something :^)

that's a troll acc too, check the name, it's obvious they don't give a sh.t if it's banned or not

that's why the automatic punishments for tk should be more strict and fast

Members
31 posts

Really should code reflective damage to team mates. It would solve a whole lot, all they'd have to blame is themselves. It's not like this is an in depth total immersion SIM. Instant justice served, no more TK, lots of happy customers.

I vote for this!  I've only been playing a week but have run into a few players who think its fun to shoot team mates.  Not cool at all.

Members
500 posts
2,381 battles

I have seen shooting of allies with both guns and torps at the lower tiers 1 - 4; however, when I have seen it, I think it is entirely accidental or the result of lack of experience with aiming guns and launching torpedoes when allies are swarming between the firing ship and the target.

It is frustrating to be hit by allies, especially when you get sunk by an allied torpedo but it does happen.

Members
1 post

Came across a guy tonight while playing: General_0206, very abusive and team killer during the game, unfriendly and just a heads up to stay away from or tell him to leave as he will not listen to anything you advise.

[WOLF8]
Members
903 posts
10,475 battles

I reported a TKer once through Support.  Answer I got was basically, OK, we'll keep an eye on the guy, but we can't really do anything without a replay...so enable replays for the next time, because you know it'll happen again.

...and here is the link on How to enable Replays:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/19170-enabling-wows-replays/

Edited by Slammer58

Members
31 posts

I vote for this!  I've only been playing a week but have run into a few players who think its fun to shoot team mates.  Not cool at all.

Speaking of Team Killers.... just happened in my last battle.

shot-15.10.23_12.51.30-0516.jpg

Members
344 posts
3,143 battles

yep had this happen to me other night some jerk unloaded all his torpedo in me within first few minutes of game.

don't understand some of these little kids thinking.

[USMC3]
[USMC3]
Beta Testers
240 posts
13,175 battles

New thought; instead of banning TKers. The TKers only get matches with other Tkers for a month.  That way they can torp each other till they are totally pink, and the survivors get an additional month of TK MM heaven. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this