Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
FlyingRoss

Salem Witch Gameplay - Eerie Events

18 comments in this topic

-Members-
72 posts
1,324 battles

A short video on the Salem Witch event.  Explaining what it is and how to actually defeat the ship.  It is certainly fun to watch a tier 10 cut through a team, but even better to see a team come together to take it down. 

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/phantom-fortress/

Beta Testers
398 posts
2,828 battles

My team won against it, actually someone on its team tked it within the first minute, needless to say, we won.. still havent gotten my prize yet.

-Members-
72 posts
1,324 battles

prizes come on Monday mate.  October 26 and November 2. It says it on the main article published on the website which is linked above. 

Banned
3,836 posts

My team won against it, actually someone on its team tked it within the first minute, needless to say, we won.. still havent gotten my prize yet.

no prize if its tk'd.

and the tker is likely going to face a ban.

Beta Testers
82 posts
6,538 battles

I just wish people would worry more about winning than killing the damn things, every game I have been in everyone chases them for the kill instead of worrying about winning.

-Members-
72 posts
1,324 battles

I just wish people would worry more about winning than killing the damn things, every game I have been in everyone chases them for the kill instead of worrying about winning.

Seems people get too wrapped up on the unbalanced teams

-Members-
72 posts
1,324 battles

Had 2 games in a row with a witch ship, one time on my side and the opposite.  Won both games! :B

boss mode must be on your ship !

Supertest Coordinator
7,223 posts
14,436 battles

our witch didn't do anything for our team. I got proof, im pist..... how to attach files?

If it was #168, I couldn't load into the game =.=

Members
19 posts
1,577 battles

no this person was going left with me, enemys started advancing on us, they turned around and ran. they didn't do anything. got 0 points

Members
289 posts
1,605 battles

Got to play the Salem Witch in two or three matches at the world of warships event aboard the USS Hornet in Alameda tonight.. first match.. shot some folks up.   Last match took our 4 ships' for I died...  (1/3 of the enemy team) She is a tier ten, but nerfed down to tier 4.  Slower the molasses running down hill in winter, and has a huge turn radius... but hits very hard, fast rate of fire, great arc on the guns for dropping shots behind islands.. glacial turret traverse speed, but her secondaries are no joke.  If you get into secondary range you better be landing the killing shot, because you have seconds to live..   I melted a South Carolina at point blank range with secondaries..was killing a DD off the other side of the ships.. totally surprised me  "You have sunk and enemy capital ship".  What? Where? Oh my!

I wouldn't mind driving one regular!  Fun fun fun ship.   I almost got me a 5th kill in it...it was that close...

If one gets you in its sights.. get out of its sights..FAST!

Deadeye Pete sends

Members
19 posts
1,577 battles

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag83/Austyn_Bzdon/SALEM%20DOESNT%20DO%20ANYTHING_zpsjhmh1jlu.png, player was there trolling the waters. decided not to shoot or contribute to the team what so ever..... that was my 1.5x were talking about, im sure after the score I got, add some cuz I was unscathed and multiplied for winning I would have walked out with a few grand....but no, leave it to beaver

Sign in to follow this