Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kermit_Youngblood

Russian Tier IV Battleship In RU Shop

45 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
234 posts
1,910 battles

There is now a Tier IV Russian battleship on sale in the Russion premium shop for $12.40 including bundled signal flags.

https://ru.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/?item=1046

I checked and it is in today's patch.

Edited by Kermit_Youngblood

[WPS]
Members
4,181 posts
9,619 battles

They dont get the Fujin though, so inb4 RU complaining.

No this is the place where people ignore anything that is a positive from WG on NA and only focus on how horrible they are!
Edited by enderland07

Members
89 posts
807 battles

No this is the place where people ignore anything that is a positive from WG on NA and only focus on how horrible they are!

Oh, my bad.

QQ FUJIN TOO EXPENSIVE.

Fixt.

[AARG]
Beta Testers
533 posts
10,229 battles

Looks like a fun ship, notice they can get it at a very reasonable price with port slot.  Unlike the overpriced Fujin.   I'd rather buy the Russian ship, its a very good value

• Cool 3

[TSU]
Members
267 posts
3,370 battles

We'll probably get it eventually, it makes sense they'd release it in the RU market first. 

Beta Testers
193 posts
2,327 battles

nah this place is just full of complaints, evry server complains when one server gets a fancy new thing that they dont

[NGA-A]
Members
99 posts
7,721 battles

Sweet deal to be sure.  I look forward to that baby coming across the Atlantic to the NA server.  I might have to check the EU, since I have an account there too.

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

We'll probably get it eventually, it makes sense they'd release it in the RU market first. 

We're getting her soon™

Fuujin ties into the event, which apparently is only running in NA. Unless the other regions get an halloween event, I doubt we'd see her at the other servers apart from maybe a streamer giveaway.

Nikolai obviously is an early treat for Russian players because there probably are more players in the RU servers that know of her than the other three. There's little that ties her to any specific event or the such, similar to Tirpitz which I believe EU got first.

We will get Nikolai in a little while, just like we got Tirpitz a little bit later than EU.

Just have a little patience.

In no way do I enjoy the four regions being on different schedules and plans but I understand why it's the case.

The only thing i'm surprised by is that Tone didn't make an appearance at all, she'd seem like a perfect fit for the Asia server, similarly with Błyskawica for Europe. Wasn't there a Smith-class destroyer in the game files as well? I wonder why they didn't make that ship the halloween ship, rather than a nonexistent ship based off the Kamikaze-class.

Members
341 posts
1,820 battles

There is now a Tier IV Russian battleship on sale in the Russion premium shop for $12.40 including bundled signal flags.

https://ru.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/?item=1046

I checked and it is in today's patch.

Pls remember that each WG region decides when to put ships and items on sale independently of one other. It shouldn't be a surprise that the ship went on sale in RU first as its an RU ship and that is their biggest market. It is highly likely that we will see the Imperator on sale in NA someday before we get the Russian BB line but you cannot quote me on that. Also remember that we here in NA have ships that they do not any where else, Fujin for example.

Trust me WG realizes that we want all the ships but, they have a marketing strategy and they have to stick to it. So be patient, good thins come to those who wait.

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

nah this place is just full of complaints, evry server complains when one server gets a fancy new thing that they dont

EU constantly complains that we have more events and contests.
  • Cool 1

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

EU constantly complains that we have more events and contests.

Apparently AlsoRobots is working together with the other three regions' community managers in an effort to unify the contests and events. He's been saying that it has been making good progress.

Beta Testers
286 posts
958 battles

"Russian Imperator Nikolai I"

Doesn't that thing only get like what, 1.7 rpm on the main guns? And barely any AA? Barely-decent armor? And isn't it slow as hell?

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

Doesn't that thing only get like what, 1.7 rpm on the main guns? And barely any AA? Barely-decent armor? And isn't it slow as hell?

But... It's Russian!

Beta Testers
234 posts
1,910 battles

I'm not complaining, just noting the new ship.  

Though I will complain about the grossly inflated cost of the Fujin.  If it was not saddled with $15 of extra crap I don't want or need, I would snap it up. It should be about $17, and I would pay $5 more for the novelty, but not $32.

[SALTY]
Beta Testers
773 posts
9,647 battles

Yes, the guns fire slowly and it has little AA.

But it has about the same armor as the Wyoming, is 2 knots faster than it, and the gun arrangement is excellent. You'll fire 12-gun broadsides a LOT more frequently than with Wyoming, and when you reverse course you'll have 9 guns on target very quickly.

Beta Testers
193 posts
2,327 battles

I'm not complaining, just noting the new ship.  

Though I will complain about the grossly inflated cost of the Fujin.  If it was not saddled with $15 of extra crap I don't want or need, I would snap it up. It should be about $17, and I would pay $5 more for the novelty, but not $32.

yeah the price for that destroyer is too much. and im not saying you are complaining. but alot are gonna see this and cause another flame war like with past premiums gift ships

Members
148 posts
12 battles

Yep, she was nerfed to hell in order to fit her to the tier-4. Main 12" battery ROF was nerfed from 2.5-3 to 1.7, 130-mm from 8.5 to IIRC 6, two AA guns removed (not they are iseful).

Beta Testers
148 posts
1,717 battles

Well to be fair, the negatives outweigh the positives on this server, so it's understandable.  Or the lack of attention.  If you want to call it that.

Members
210 posts
1,188 battles

Honestly I can't wait till its in the NA server :) I think it's a beautiful ship an the gun placements are great. Also it's russian so it will be tough and durable unlike my ishizuchi lol

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,750 battles

Yup thats the one.

Keep thinking that so it doesn't attract attention & those of us who can see past those stats to see a powerful ship will have a chance to make use of it without it getting nerfed into the ground before coming out

Edited by hoom

Sign in to follow this