Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Claus_Kellerman

Are new Russian Ships OP?

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
317 posts
2,352 battles

New Russian ships here!  Let's look at DD line!  Do Russian DD's look better than Japanese?  Do guns look better than American's?  What you think?

• Cool 4

[TSU]
Members
267 posts
3,370 battles

Great vid, Claus! Would also like to see you sink some stupids with the new German cruisers!

[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,784 posts
5,102 battles

I found the Stor-whatever to be a total root canal to play.  Haven't the patience or wherewithal to continue.

Ah man at that level battleships are still hugging islands. It is glorious! :trollface:

[EGI]
[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,243 posts
32,226 battles

I found the Stor-whatever to be a total root canal to play.  Haven't the patience or wherewithal to continue.

The T2 Storozhevoi wasnt great but I would recommend sticking it out at least to try the T3 and T4.  At T3 the Derzki has 10 torps with a fast reload ... true only 3km range but its hilariously fun popping out from cover with 10 torps.  Its like a mini Kitikami.  The T4 Izyaslav has decent ranged torps and to my mind very good guns.  If you like DDs at all I would at least try these 2.  

[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,784 posts
5,102 battles

The T2 Storozhevoi wasnt great but I would recommend sticking it out at least to try the T3 and T4.  At T3 the Derzki has 10 torps with a fast reload ... true only 3km range but its hilariously fun popping out from cover with 10 torps.  Its like a mini Kitikami.  The T4 Izyaslav has decent ranged torps and to my mind very good guns.  If you like DDs at all I would at least try these 2.  

When all ten torps hit this happens.

zn1uO3P.jpg

Members
4,535 posts
16,627 battles

Ah man at that level battleships are still hugging islands. It is glorious! :trollface:

Well, since you both suggest it, maybe I'll give them a re-look.  Thanks!

Members
4,535 posts
16,627 battles

I love Claus' videos.  I find them both entertaining and educational and the voice makes it for me.  I, too, love shooting stupids...

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,093 battles

T3 is quite some fun after you learn to handle her. Driving circles around BB and torp them is funny (for the destroyer guy). The Is OK but I have only 4 games in it.

Members
42 posts

New Russian ships here!  Let's look at DD line!  Do Russian DD's look better than Japanese?  Do guns look better than American's?  What you think?

Great video Claus.  Will you do a German review as well?

Beta Testers
317 posts
2,352 battles

Great video Claus.  Will you do a German review as well?

Coming soon.  Claus just play German today.  Will post tomorrow or next day!  Claus happy you like!

Sign in to follow this