Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Gregor

Ideas for Romanian Ships

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
35 posts
1,148 battles

Hello, everyone. I've posted videos here before, and have something a little different this time around.

This is essentially a speculation video. If Romanian ships were ever implemented in World of Warships, how could it be done? There's some interesting history to observe here as well. I hope you all like it.

• Cool 2

[AARG]
Beta Testers
533 posts
10,229 battles

Nice video, if Poland can get a premium ship then why not Romania?   I think there is some merit to the idea to one off nation specific premiums.  Those ships would provide some fun ship diversity and appeal to those nations players. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
11,461 posts
1,963 battles

Well Shakespeare is the peer of Nicholas, a tied V, so I don't see why Regele Ferdinand wouldn't be the same tier. 

Members
834 posts

Nice video, if Poland can get a premium ship then why not Romania?   I think there is some merit to the idea to one off nation specific premiums.  Those ships would provide some fun ship diversity and appeal to those nations players. 

​I agree with you on Romanian Ships go as 2 premiums ship. I don't mind buying them. I got Poland & 2 China ships. So why not.

Sign in to follow this