Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Alex

German CL's has the worst armour does that mean German BB's will have better armour?

30 comments in this topic

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
8,151 battles

I noticed the German CL's are so weak in armour that in my guess the German BB's will have better armour when they are released?

[CT]
[CT]
Members
177 posts
15,134 battles

the german cl's also have lousy range on their guns  the kolberg for instance has to close to within 9.1kms  in order to hit something sure it has 12 main turrets but heck  by the time you've got close enough to an enemy to land a shot he's obliterated you from 12-13 k's out also in order to use 12 turrets you have to go broadside to him and all he has to do is match your speed and run from you keeping you at 10k's and you can't do a thing but become a range target for him to cut in two from a distance.

[GOAT]
Beta Testers
1,523 posts
7,150 battles

They have the armor they have, it isn't arbitrarily assigned.

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers
1,293 posts
12,457 battles

Well, battleships get better armor than cruisers no matter what nation!

It sure is hard sailing around covered in all these formal clothing articles. :child:

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

Yes the German Battleships are all extremely well armored like the tirpitz, they also all have very thick turtle backs like Tirpitz.

[BUN]
Beta Testers
1,915 posts
6,595 battles

It sure is hard sailing around covered in all these formal clothing articles. :child:

You don't have to have that extra armor... I won't stare..... much..... :3

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,856 posts
3,680 battles

They also have less health than their equivalent tier counterparts till tier 7. 

even the tier 7 weighs less. at 38,000 tons compared to colorado's 40,000 tons and Nagato's 45,000 tons

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers
1,293 posts
12,457 battles

Yes the German Battleships are all extremely well armored like the tirpitz, they also all have very thick turtle backs like Tirpitz.

I-Like-Turtles_large.jpg?v=1387570335 - Germany

You don't have to have that extra armor... I won't stare..... much..... :3

But is so poofy and lovely! Even if getting a dress through the Panama canal has gotten most difficult recently.

• Cool 1

[BUN]
Beta Testers
1,915 posts
6,595 battles

I-Like-Turtles_large.jpg?v=1387570335 - Germany

But is so poofy and lovely! Even if getting a dress through the Panama canal has gotten most difficult recently.

Sounds rough... shall I... do some trimming for you? hehehe...

Beta Testers
297 posts
3,568 battles

the armor is crapa joke!!!!

There placing 1923 design's against 1942 USA and Japan which is far more elite than German line

German line should be Light Curiser's.

out of all the game's i've had in my german ships about 9/10 chance i blow up no matter the angle like they have TNT in them as soon a Massive citadel comes along.

I'm not playing them until there fixed because its a fucken joke

Beta Testers
73 posts
1,093 battles

If other German BB/BC designs are like the Tirpitz/Bismark, then they will likely also suffer from the double edged sword of 'bulkhead armor'. Helps make it harder for rounds to punch the turtle back, but also assures that any penetrating shell wont exit the other side before it fuses.

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers
1,293 posts
12,457 battles

No BB can...

Aha, I have seen stronk joke made you has!

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

the armor is crapa joke!!!!

There placing 1923 design's against 1942 USA and Japan which is far more elite than German line

German line should be Light Curiser's.

out of all the game's i've had in my german ships about 9/10 chance i blow up no matter the angle like they have TNT in them as soon a Massive citadel comes along.

I'm not playing them until there fixed because its a fucken joke

wait..; A:: 32 games in them and you have an opinion of a 25 battle ship??? and are through????

LOL  25 Koni games..... indeed..... I dont mind. one less koni to fight is good for me.... after I get the Nurm, I will be even happier than I am with the KONI.... Play them right and you are a threat....

Edited by pmgaudio

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

Aha, I have seen stronk joke made you has!

I'm not joking. Have you seen a Cleveland versus a Tirpitz before?

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

the german cl's also have lousy range on their guns  the kolberg for instance has to close to within 9.1kms  in order to hit something sure it has 12 main turrets but heck  by the time you've got close enough to an enemy to land a shot he's obliterated you from 12-13 k's out also in order to use 12 turrets you have to go broadside to him and all he has to do is match your speed and run from you keeping you at 10k's and you can't do a thing but become a range target for him to cut in two from a distance.

the range???? You have YET to even get the tier 4.... and the KONI range,,, tier 5, is INSANE....

I grow weary of players knocking a line they have not even played or have not played enough to have a valid comment... you have 9....6 in Dresden, THREE in the Kol, and you say the range is crap... play the LESS crappy ones... grind up and see...

Now if you played the Koni test, then you know...the Kol is a POS compared....lots of people actually like it... the tier 4 is JUNK.... not incredible junk but mostly... and the Kol is actually BETTER that that one....

PLEASE play a ship at LEAST 50 battles to have a better understanding of the ship....I am not an ELITE player but.....You have twice the battles in this game than I yet your stats are not better... So... Eait I am not ranking on you but I dont feel that someone that should be twice as good as me, not wors has the right to bash a ship they have not even played, in an attempt to weigh in to the players interested in playing it that it is crap...that is a little unreliable... and an opinion based on speculation in this game does not bode well.... I LOVE the ship and cant wait to go higher...

Edited by pmgaudio

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers
1,293 posts
12,457 battles

Is intense firefight, kaumrade!

[SYN]
Members
2,861 posts
10,456 battles

Yes I have, with my own tirpitz. I may come off a little rare, but that Cleveland is Well Done. Clevelands are yummy.
Edited by ryuukei8569

Sign in to follow this