Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
aradragoon

Hindenburg Problem/Question

5 comments in this topic

[BLEP]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
585 posts
5,429 battles

I just had a quick question about the Hindenburg, looking over the stats of the Hindenburg I couldn't help but notice that while it has arguable better guns that the Zao, slightly better survivability and slightly better AA it has worse maneuverability, concealment, torpedoes with the latter 3 being fairly significantly better, rating wise, on the Zao. I digress though as this was just something I noticed. This led me to the main point of this post....

the fact that the Hindenburg, while having an aircraft in the model, does not have an aircraft to launch by stats. Why is this? Are the stats incorrect or the model? That would make it the only T10 cruiser not to have aircraft if true.

nAQ7KX0.jpg

Thanks for any help!

P.S. the Roon has this problem as well

Edited by aradragoon

[CLAND]
102 posts
5,232 battles

I just had a quick question about the Hindenburg, looking over the stats of the Hindenburg I couldn't help but notice that while it has arguable better guns that the Zao, slightly better survivability and slightly better AA it has worse maneuverability, concealment, torpedoes with the latter 3 being fairly significantly better, rating wise, on the Zao. I digress though as this was just something I noticed. This led me to the main point of this post....

the fact that the Hindenburg, while having an aircraft in the model, does not have an aircraft to launch by stats. Why is this? Are the stats incorrect or the model? That would make it the only T10 cruiser not to have aircraft if true.

nAQ7KX0.jpg

Thanks for any help!

P.S. the Roon has this problem as well

it's the Arado Ar 196 floatplane/catapult recon plane, I think you can switch it for a fighter. 

[BLEP]
585 posts
5,429 battles

it's the Arado Ar 196 floatplane/catapult recon plane, I think you can switch it for a fighter. 

So the stats are simply wrong as there is a deploy able aircraft on?

[X-PN]
Beta Testers
792 posts
13,541 battles

Yes, you can have a fighter / recon plane equiped on the Hindenberg. I usually run with a fighter although I recently switched the range upgrade (increases range to 20.7km) to the ROF upgrade (increases ROF to 6.8 RPM). Therefore, I'm considering of running with the scout plane to gain extra range a few times per battle. With the superintendent captain skill, I could send the scout out 4 times (although I would need to buy the upgraded scout since the cooldown is 5 mins for the free version).

• Cool 1

[BLEP]
585 posts
5,429 battles

Yes, you can have a fighter / recon plane equiped on the Hindenberg. I usually run with a fighter although I recently switched the range upgrade (increases range to 20.7km) to the ROF upgrade (increases ROF to 6.8 RPM). Therefore, I'm considering of running with the scout plane to gain extra range a few times per battle. With the superintendent captain skill, I could send the scout out 4 times (although I would need to buy the upgraded scout since the cooldown is 5 mins for the free version).

Thanks for that answer, I will continue to work towards the Hindenburg then.

Sign in to follow this