You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GravyDave1

Team Work for Event

35 comments in this topic

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

OK remember this event is team work based.

Reward: box o' goodies -- Signal Flags!
10x Equal Speed Charlie London
10x Zulu
10x Hotel Yankee
10x India Bravo Terrathree

The above list is what you get for each winning match with a event ship in match. This can add up fast guys. They are good flags. Use simple math. If you win 10 matches that would be 100 each of them flags. So work as a team and have fun with the event. Them monster ships are coming for you lol.

Some Updated Information guys:

Phantom Fortress Rewards

Hello Captains!

As you may be aware, our Phantom Fortress Halloween event is in full swing. A full description of the event can be found at http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/phantom-fortress/ .

We've received some messages from players that they are not receiving their awards for either defeating of defending one of the Boss ships. This is normal! We're going to be doing weekly payouts on Monday each week the event continues.

Here are the awards:

Condition
Reward
Defeat or Defend the Phantom Fortress

10x Zulu

10x Hotel Yankee

10x India Bravi Terrathree

Defeat or Defend the Salem Witch

10x Zulu

10x Hotel Yankee

10x India Bravo Terrathree

We hope that that clears up any confusion and hope that you'll enjoy our Spooky Spectacular.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/440/20/phantom-fortress-rewards

Edited by GravyDave1

Members
341 posts
1,820 battles

Teamwork seriously works guys! Cooperate and you will win!

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

I still have yet to be in a game with the event ship

What tier of ship are you using?

Mostly tier 4 and 5 are in the event. You might see some 3's and 6's.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Is there by chance a certain time of day during which these ghost ships are most likely to be encountered?

Beta Testers
2,440 posts
8,653 battles

I believe it goes both ways as well. So if you're on the phantom team try to protect the boss while also preventing sneaky caps.

I've only seen them twice and won both times with my DD division hopping in their cap. One instance had us finish off the witch as it came to defend while the other instance had it too far away to respond.

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

Is there by chance a certain time of day during which these ghost ships are most likely to be encountered?

estimated times

5:00 pm eastern onwards

and remember its best to be in an appropriate tiered ship

like maybe 3,4,5

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

estimated times

5:00 pm eastern onwards

and remember its best to be in an appropriate tiered ship

like maybe 3,4,5

Perfect!  

My neglected, but fully upgraded Arkansas has been itchin' for a witchin':izmena:

I'll see myself out...

• Cool 1

[A-M-F]
Beta Testers
578 posts
3,090 battles

I've yet to get my reward for winning am event ship game, TWICE. I want me flags! Lol

Heard there was an issue with the flags and they are all being credited on monday

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

All day long.

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

I believe it goes both ways as well. So if you're on the phantom team try to protect the boss while also preventing sneaky caps.

I've only seen them twice and won both times with my DD division hopping in their cap. One instance had us finish off the witch as it came to defend while the other instance had it too far away to respond.

The reward goes to the winning team no matter what side the event ship is on. Or how the match is won. The key is working as a team.

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

I've yet to get my reward for winning am event ship game, TWICE. I want me flags! Lol

Their is a delay but you will get them.

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

Heard there was an issue with the flags and they are all being credited on monday

I will check on that. If so keep track of your wins with the event ships. Like screenshots for example. I hope to get a answer soon. When I do I will post it.
Edited by GravyDave1

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

I still have yet to be in a game with the event ship

I updated information guys. Got any more questions please ask and I will see what I can do for your answer.

Edited by GravyDave1

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

It's not that I really care about the flags lol its the principle of the matter. WG guaranteed something, they gotta be reminded that they have to hold their end of the deal :hiding:

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

It's not that I really care about the flags lol its the principle of the matter. WG guaranteed something, they gotta be reminded that they have to hold their end of the deal :hiding:

Nope I understand. But the person that normally helps us with information is out sick. So it was delayed. Supertesters and WG staff are trying to get the information out. Sorry for the delay. 
Edited by GravyDave1

[VPMN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

So, we do get flags for sinking them?

No, to earn the flags you have to be on the winning team in each match. Killing the Boss ships while cool does not award anything.

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

So, we do get flags for sinking them?

The winning team of the battle does. No matter if the ships was sunk or not. The Key is teamwork to win the battle.

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

No, to earn the flags you have to be on the winning team in each match. Killing the Boss ships while cool does not award anything.

Correct

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

Hint - if you have the Phantom

defend the cap

and reading the forum clearly suggests that people don't understand that the Phantom actually has Phantom in its name

[4HIM]
Beta Testers
399 posts
14,061 battles

Cool - this means that my one battle in this nets me twice the payout, as there were Witches on the enemy team, and one on our team, and we won.  So, we both defended our's and defeated their's.  Right?!  

[POW1]
Members
5,078 posts

Cool - this means that my one battle in this nets me twice the payout, as there were Witches on the enemy team, and one on our team, and we won.  So, we both defended our's and defeated their's.  Right?!  

No just one time payout to the winning team. For that match. Even if their is 1 event ship on each side.