dseehafer

The complete "ADLA" and "Versus" Series!

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

206 posts in this topic

Need to add Saratoga.  http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/68208-detailed-look-at-uss-saratoga-cv-3/

UPDATE: added new category "TALONV'S CARRIER REVIEWS" featuring... well.... carrier reviews done by TalonV.

UPDATE: added new category "TALONV'S CARRIER REVIEWS" featuring... well.... carrier reviews done by TalonV.

Does this mean Talon will be doing more carrier-ship based Reviews? not that I don't mind o3o...I'm just curious. 

Does this mean Talon will be doing more carrier-ship based Reviews? not that I don't mind o3o...I'm just curious. 

Yes, ive given him rights to the carriers... but everything else is MINE MINE MINE! :playing: :teethhappy:

Well of course anyone can do a ship review, I cant stop 'em from doing so.. but the ADLA name and title, that's mine. I've simply lend/leased the title to TalonV for his carrier reviews. Of course he doesnt have to call his reviews "A detailed look at..." but he's "allowed" to... or at least im "OK" with it... if that makes sense

TalonV has already mentioned that... well... he has a life to live, so his reviews may not be so common, but he'll try to get 'em up as he can get 'em done. He's by no means bound/obligated to continue doing carrier reviews, he can quit whenever if-ever he wants to.

Edited by dseehafer

Yes I will.

Yes, ive given him rights to the carriers... but everything else is MINE MINE MINE! :playing: :teethhappy:

Well of course anyone can do a ship review, I cant stop 'em from doing so.. but the ADLA name and title, that's mine. I've simply lend/leased the title to TalonV for his carrier reviews. Of course he doesnt have to call his reviews "A detailed look at..." but he's "allowed" to... or at least im "OK" with it... if that makes sense

TalonV has already mentioned that... well... he has a life to live, so his reviews may not be so common, but he'll try to get 'em up as he can get 'em done. He's by no means bound/obligated to continue doing carrier reviews, he can quit whenever if-ever he wants to.

I will do them when I can, might do one tomorrow, since Ranger doesn't take too long. I'm actually going to focus on the 3 carriers that survived day 1 to the end of the war.

Yes I will.

I will do them when I can, might do one tomorrow, since Range doesn't take too long. I'm actually going to focus on the 3 carriers that survived day 1 to the end of the war.

You should, at some point, do the Shinyo. A German cruise liner taken by the Japanese and turned into an aircraft carrier.

9f415ef80ecaf1c8f960cde5d058d5a9.jpg

shinyo1.jpg

You should, at some point, do the Shinyo. A German cruise liner taken by the Japanese and turned into an aircraft carrier.

9f415ef80ecaf1c8f960cde5d058d5a9.jpg

shinyo1.jpg

Gonna focus on Ranger and Enterprise first, then I might dive into IJN for a while.

Gonna focus on Ranger and Enterprise first, then I might dive into IJN for a while.

Ranger is already in game mate... the whole point of the series is to look at how future ships will/would perform.... we already know how Ranger performs, same with Lexington. TBH I though you were talking about doing a review on "The Grey Ghost" when you said you were going to review Lexington.

of course if your mainly in it for the history aspect thats cool too.... just kinda breaks off from ADLA tradition.

Aaaanyways blabbering aside, whatever you do next, I look forward to it.

Ranger is already in game mate... the whole point of the series is to look at how future ships will/would perform.... we already know how Ranger performs, same with Lexington. TBH I though you were talking about doing a review on "The Grey Ghost" when you said you were going to review Lexington.

of course if your mainly in it for the history aspect thats cool too.... just kinda breaks off from ADLA tradition.

Aaaanyways blabbering aside, whatever you do next, I look forward to it.

Well then I'll do Enterprise since the Yorktown class isn't in game yet. And Who knows, maybe I'll do CVA58 USA class.

Nice as always. I'm going to actually do Wasp in the next day or so.

It will be a fun T7

Good capacity but no HP

It will be a fun T7

Good capacity but no HP

This is why i never tell anyone the next ship i'll be doing. Spoilers! :rolleyes:

Hello, is going to be a time were you will be looking at the French cruiser De Grasse? Either in her 1938 or 1946(basically the french version of the atlanta) design will be fine.

Hello, is going to be a time were you will be looking at the French cruiser De Grasse? Either in her 1938 or 1946(basically the french version of the atlanta) design will be fine.

Yes

remade the review on Strasbourg. :popcorn:

Any other carriers you'd like done. next up is Enterprise, but after that, I could start working on say the Brits?

Any other carriers you'd like done. next up is Enterprise, but after that, I could start working on say the Brits?

I believe I had requested the Shinyo. Other than that your as free as the wind mate, do what you like. :honoring:

I believe I had requested the Shinyo. Other than that your as free as the wind mate, do what you like. :honoring:

Shinyo, I'll nail that after Enterprise. Might get them both done soon before I head out on the road.

Shinyo, I'll nail that after Enterprise. Might get them both done soon before I head out on the road.

you drive truck?