Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
k1w1pilot

Yet another Lag topic - and a question about an Icon...

5 comments in this topic

[GWG]
Beta Testers
90 posts
8,175 battles

Playing tonight and encountered the worst lag I have experienced since CBT. I'm assuming this could be a number of things from Network Traffic to something going on in the background of my PC. My general question is is anyone else having this issue tonight? This is by far the worse I have experienced yet.

Also at the 2 minute 20 second mark a new Icon appeared next to the 'I'm on Fire' icon near the bottom.. Looks like a broken plane with a circle around it. Now the St Louis doesn't carry aircraft so it cannot be anything of mine being destroyed. Nor does the St Louis have much to speak of in the way of AA so that would be a shot in a million. I have never seen this on any of my ships. Any ideas what it is?!?

Members
369 posts
723 battles

That's your AA being destroyed

You get the same icon when you spamfire AP into superstructures and start ripping up the enemy ship's AA, only red.

Edited by doonglerules

[GWG]
Beta Testers
90 posts
8,175 battles

AA on the St Louis? :teethhappy:

Just kidding. Makes sense now considering I seldom play the lower tiers any more. Thanks all

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

I have had issues with a crappy ping/lag around 7ish EST, if you say anything on here or in the chats you are told you have a crapcomputer or ridiculed. I'm guessing it's something with WGs servers....

Sign in to follow this