You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sandman1969

Just learned of this & it's good!

5 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
2,089 posts
2,379 battles

I experienced a bit of a glitch this past weekend when I went to buy 24hrs of prem time. The system instead acted as if I had clicked the 3 days option & took 650 doubloons. I submitted a ticket & learned of the following;

"Per our new policy, player's now have the ability to use up to four (4) exceptions per calendar year to reverse most unwanted actions that occur within the same calendar year.

We encourage you to read the following knowledge-base article detailing this information here:
https://na.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/396/18/what-are-exceptions-and-how-do-they-work

Players must submit a separate ticket to our customer support department each time they want to make use of an exception. Customer Support will only be able to reverse one action per exception; barring the request is to restore any number of previously sold ships.

A few examples of what we can offer to reverse:

- Accidental Gold to Credit conversions
- Ship Restorations (You can request multiple vehicles per Exception)
- Accidental Ammunition purchases using Gold
- Reversing accidental port slot purchases

Actions we cannot currently reverse:

- Actions dealing with Crew or Crew XP
- Experience or Research
- Gold spent on Name Changes or Account Management
- Actions made regarding Clans or Clan Management"

This is good to know for those that sell ships by mistake etc.

Beta Testers
2,089 posts
2,379 battles

He stated it was a new policy. I know they have done reversals in the past for certain things, but they might not have had an exception part to it til now.

Members
713 posts

It's been around since OBT at least. See the threads about selling Tirpitz or other premiums where I have referenced the policy specifically. Some others have also gotten things like their Albany restored after selling it as a newb (including me).

But it does bear repeating frequently too.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,813 battles

They did this for me in world of tanks when I accidentally retrained an entire crew for the wrong tank awhile back.

Just take plenty of screenshots and don't do anything stupid, like "accidentally" buy the wrong ship and then play 20 games in it, thinking support will take care of you.