You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Falls_USMC

Post your best games that were still soul-crushing defeats in DDs

310 comments in this topic

It makes it even worse that we lost on cap points and I was 5 feet from the last cap circle they had.  If only I hadn't used my boosts earlier!  So close :C

QqsYbYD.png

CH3CKM8    5

Sorry only read the first half... well the next game after this one I was hit by a random torp in the first 2 minutes in a canal

Banisher    0

I think I just broke the Minekaze. Over 200k damage and 6 kills, that was a sad battle. I died 10s away from a draw

KNQ1myf.jpgtCf6gOB.jpg

Edited by Banisher

Skraeling    241

oh god i have a doozy from last night to post.  Time ended with score 662 us to 661 them.... I was the last one left... screen pops up... defeat... wth?!?

centarina    756

2myncdu.jpg

351fggz.jpg

I got to knife fighting range of kongo when the game ended.     I am loving gnevny.   totally opposite of minekaze, but so much fun.

aether_tech    724

This game is killing my soul.....died ~7-8 minutes into the match, watch one of my teammates go afk and sail straight into the jaws of the enemy, watched a destroyer do stupid things (really, really stupid things,) saw my cruisers going broadside, all the time. While the enemy team worked together......(i'd have two more kills, if they hadn't been stolen.....)

nVT6fKC.jpgbvbvlpC.jpgeezckD9.jpg

sbcptnitro    496

Earning the Confederate medal and still losing is just cruel....

J5HQVCV.jpg

and again...

UYzNBtV.jpg

• Cool 1

Falls_USMC    223

Welp, finally time for me to re-contribute to this thread. Stat-wise this wasn't a monster game, but more of what happened that made it soul-crushing. Starting on the North spawn of Two Brothers, my ENTIRE TEAM except for myself and a Sims go straight west and wind up in a clump north of the A cap, while the Sims and I head for D. The Sims charges in and is promptly ambushed and sunk by an Udaloi. Behind him, is a Fubuki, an Atago, a Pensacola and a Amagi. Versus me. I hightail it back towards our spawn with that speed demon Udaloi on my heels. Meanwhile I'm screaming for support and get one cruiser to come back and help, who is promptly sunk with a citadel hit. Great. So, for about 10 minutes I manage to bob and weave and hold off the entire enemy force at B basically by myself, planting two torps into the Udaloi, crippling the Fubuki with guns, and sinking the Pensacola. Finally my team comes back, but all too late. We end up losing because 10/12 ships wanted to just lemming train in one direction. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 

kkq9f5h.jpg

Edited by Falls_USMC

Caucasian_Fury    113

Sigh.

Was last man standing, going to lose anyway even though I was sitting in cap since I was behind on cap points with New York trying to hunt me. Gave it my best shot, landed a couple of torps on NY but was a few K should of sinking it. 

Never give up. Never surrender.

W3aeZR1.jpg

sJG5Bcl.jpg

RCxUpt5.jpg

centarina    756

this is probably most point i got in losing side.   in fact I got higher point than highest in the winning team  :)    (two mutsukis rocked)   we would have won if time didn't run out.    I was ready to sink both CV's.

2mmeofc.jpg

ekq4o2.jpg