Macabe

The FOG Community(-FOG-,-TSF-, -FBS-)

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

1,697 posts in this topic

3/12/17: RECRUITMENT IS ACTIVE

The Fog Community

TJEtNkW.pngreRnpVW.pngi5AJ3QQ.png

Come join The Fog Community, the oldest active clan created specifically for Warships, consisting of the clans -FOG-, -FBS-, -TSF- . All who wish to join in camaraderie & Shenanigans with Competitive & Casual minded individuals are welcome to apply.

Our Clans focus on World of Warships & other games, some of our members enjoy anime, but it is neither required nor a mainstay of our clan, Weaboos that constantly annoy clan-mates will be removed. Respect is important to our clan and we enjoy talking about different topics & games, however we ask that if your conversation deviates from the channels normal course of chat that you use one of our many division channels. We don't really care if you like anime or don't like anime provided you treat all clan members with respect.

We are 200+ members strong with a few people in limbo waiting on cool-downs from being in other clans. We look forward to filling our remaining slots with those who want to strive to improve in warships, take part in competitive play as well as be open to the shenanigans that take place from time to time.

What we currently do: 

• Skirmishes with other clans via Training Room Mod
  • Inter-clan skirmishes via training room
  • Supremacy League
  • Divisions/Mass drops on occasion
  • Other games we play together:
    • Cards Against Humanity
    • STO
    • Elite Dangerous
    • Civ 5 and 6
    • and more

Current Requirements(These will change frequently based on server averages)

1. [-FOG-] Fleet of Fog Requirements:
  • Invite Only/To be picked from -TSF-
  • TSF members on teams that show they are able to compete with the best the server has to offer in supremacy or elsewhere(if WG ever actually does anything) will have the  opportunity to move into the main clan.

2. [-TSF-] The Scarlet Fleet Requirements:

•  1100 WTR Overall minimum unless showing drastic improvement
  • If accepted you will have to join a competitive team within the community in order to move to fog.
  • Members not on a team will be considered "Floaters" and may be asked to fill in for missing members during inter-clan skirmishes
    • This does not apply to supremacy league

3. [-FBS-] Fleet of Blue Steel

• 1000 WTR overall. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of one of the three commanders or the head recruiter.

4. Community Requirements

• Eighteen years of age or older. 
  • A good personality
  • Improvement over time 
  • Online 2-4 days a week 
  • Must have unhidden stats
  • Our requirements to improve and have unhidden stats is due to our philosophy that there is always room for improvement and playing for fun is not an excuse for being terrible at the game. We want all of our members to improve over time and be able to contribute as much as possible to their team. All are welcome to join -FBS- provided they meet the above community requirements.
  • All new recruits(and members removed for inactivity) will be placed in -TSF- for a MINIMUM of 3 weeks for a probation period. 

NOTE: We do not require people to change their names

Teamspeak Address: 104.236.186.8

• Guests can move into the lobby, the top 6 division channels, and our community game rooms for non-warships gaming.
  • Guests are expected to behave themselves and will be banned instantly if they promote a negative atmosphere
  • Please still post on this thread if interested in joining and come on the TS and just find a recruiter or have someone direct you to a recruiter
  • Guest guidelines: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AEq8-YZX9S110aor9z9sihnrDrmABT0L4eJAYfLcJig/edit

cat-suckling-air-o.gif

Note: The Fleet of Fog Group on Facebook is not us. It belongs to a disgruntled ex-member.

3/12/17: RECRUITMENT IS ACTIVE

Edited by Macabe

So do you have to put the Fog tag in front of your name and watch anime? :)

GL recruiting

Were those requirements made so that you would qualify for your own clan? :teethhappy:

Mean dog approval of the thread.

MEAN+DOG.jpg

Were those requirements made so that you would qualify for your own clan? :teethhappy:

I can't set a high requirement and not meet it myself. If anything it's a jumping off point. All i want is members(myself included) to improve over time.

I'm interested in joining though I have a few questions if your clan has any slots left

I'm interested in joining though I have a few questions if your clan has any slots left

We do have open recruit slots, I can chat(message) with you if you would like.

We do have open recruit slots, I can chat(message) with you if you would like.

I can chat in-game or on forum if you like, not picky myself

The glorious leader Macabe of teh kitty revolution

FCLhm8Z.jpg?1

Edited by HAGZ1LLA

I notice you put 36000 average damage per battle, no dd has that kinda damage per battle. should prolly take that into consideration.

By "Online two - four days a week" do you mean playing WoWS, TS3, or simply being present in something that has to do with the clan?

I notice you put 36000 average damage per battle, no dd has that kinda damage per battle. should prolly take that into consideration.

I drive mainly US DDs, and I did have 36k average damage and 1400xp. So It is possible, even on the hardest DD line in the game.

By "Online two - four days a week" do you mean playing WoWS, TS3, or simply being present in something that has to do with the clan?

TS generally. We want our players to chat and have fun while playing, but it is NOT required that you be on TS every time you are playing ships. We have plenty of players that play solo and play in platoons. If you have any questions feel free to message me on the forums, I would be glad to chat with anyone who has questions about The FOG Fleet.

The Fog Community

emblem_195x195.pngemblem_195x195.png

The Fog Community consisting of the clans -FOG and -FBS- now reopens our doors and invite those who wish to join in camaraderie to contact our recruiters about joining.

As it stands we are approx. 169 members strong with a few people in limbo waiting on cooldowns. We look forward to filling our remaining slots with those who want to strive to improve in warships, take part in competitive play as well as be open to the shenanigans that take place from time to time.

Current Requirements(These will change frequently based on server averages)

1. FOG Requirements:
  • 1400 Average XP
  • 36000 Average Damage

2. FOG/FBS Requirements

• Eighteen years of age or older. 
  • A good personality
  • Improvement over time 
  • Online 2-4 days a week 

NOTE: We do not require people to change their names

Any who wish to join -FOG- but do not yet meet the stat requirements are still welcome to join -FBS- which is our Training/Casual sister clan. 

What we currently do: 

• Skirmishes with other clans via Training Room Mod
  • Inter-clan skirmishes via training room
  • Other games we play on occasion:
    • Cards Against Humanity
    • SWTOR
    • Elite Dangerous
    • Ark
    • and more

If interested please post below and a Recruitment officer will contact you as quickly as possible.

Obligatory Cat and/or Bacon:

cat-suckling-air-o.gif

says aaverage damage, as a pre-requirement to join the clan. I am a pretty good dd player and I do not have 36000 damage average per game. you should think about changing that average so its, damage average  per type of ship instead of an umbrella average. would  like to join, but if that is set in stone. I will look elsewhere.

says aaverage damage, as a pre-requirement to join the clan. I am a pretty good dd player and I do not have 36000 damage average per game. you should think about changing that average so its, damage average  per type of ship instead of an umbrella average. would  like to join, but if that is set in stone. I will look elsewhere.

We're a community consisting of two clans(although it would be one if WG allowed it). You're welcome to apply to -FBS- or you can hang out in our TS regardless and make your decision after spending some time with us.

Trying to get the stats. weY68rU.gif

Pfft. The stats needed to join this clan are ludicrous to me. It makes them more of an elite group rather than an open community.