Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
USMC2145

Be ready to watch your back...

38 comments in this topic

Members
1,879 posts
7,191 battles

You know when the Tirpitz goes on sale we will have a ton of people buying it that have no clue how to use a BB, when to fire torps and maybe even some who do not even know how to play the game period yet. Just keep an eye out for those friendly torps heading in your direction.... Now those Tirpitz that are on the other team.... FIRE AWAY....lol

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
398 posts
2,828 battles

You know when the Tirpitz goes on sale we will have a ton of people buying it that have no clue how to use a BB, when to fire torps and maybe even some who do not even know how to play the game period yet. Just keep an eye out for those friendly torps heading in your direction.... Now those Tirpitz that are on the other team.... FIRE AWAY....lol

Ok 133 battles...... ok

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

I agree, there will be unskilled players, but also some really good ones.

Members
1,879 posts
7,191 battles

Ok 133 battles...... ok

Ok dude you want to talk about stats... how about your 46% win rate and your 29% survival rate. Win rate does not really mean much, but your 29% survival rate is pretty pathetic. Just remember you started the stats stuff. 
Edited by SeaQuest_

Beta Testers
398 posts
2,828 battles

Ok dude you want to talk about stats... how about your 46% win rate and your 29% survival rate. Win rate does not really mean much, but your 29% survival rate is pretty pathetic. Just remember you started the stats stuff. 

Sure, we will see where your at once youve got as many matches in... its a little different.. hahaha

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Sure, we will see where your at once youve got as many matches in... its a little different.. hahaha

*sips tea* 

Members
120 posts
93 battles

honestly ive never used survival rate as a means for gauging a player in any game ive ever played.... i would think that in WG type games you go off of hit percent and average dmg and xp per game being survival and win rate are based more on team and less on single play

Members
87 posts
2,446 battles

Well, anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing them on the enemy team in my DD's...   Otherwise, always careful.

Members
733 posts
2,483 battles

I don't know why people think a ton of people will flood in during release. People who wanted to play and not lose their progress are playing now... it's why I'm playing right now...

• Cool 1

Members
256 posts

Ok 133 battles...... ok

lmbo... im no seasoned vet but i was thinking the same thing

There was no reason for either of you to turn this post into stats. The guy was making a joke and you 2 are trying to turn the post into something else. 

Members
256 posts

honestly ive never used survival rate as a means for gauging a player in any game ive ever played.... i would think that in WG type games you go off of hit percent and average dmg and xp per game being survival and win rate are based more on team and less on single play

WG is forcing the judge by win rate with Rated Battles. 

[RENB2]
Beta Testers
941 posts
8,554 battles

Meh, nothing new.  Had a battle today where Pinky (not his real name) in his Phoenix immediately torped the BB next to him.  Of course, this caused Pinky to immediately explode.  He then explained in chat he had to do that every few games to sfay pink.  And said, see you next game.

Reported him, asked everyone on both teams to report him.

Of course we lost, down 1.5 ships at start.

Beta Testers
34 posts
2,992 battles

After reading the tread title I thought you were hinting they might be releasing the Kitkat again [cringes in fear at thought of being TK'd by excessive torp spam], but I see it's just another Tirpitz thread, nothing to fear here then.

Alpha Tester
4,156 posts
8,061 battles

Ok 133 battles...... ok

You're really in no position to give other people **** about their stats.

Nevermind that has nothing to do with his original point.  There WILL be newbies who will buy Tirpitz and fire off torpedoes that will be dangerous to their own allies.

There will also be new players coming in via "official release" and WG's ad campaign that will have the same issue of not knowing how to use torpedoes properly.

Alpha Tester
4,156 posts
8,061 battles

Popcorn sucks.  You get the hard skin of the corn stuck in your teeth all the time and there's always a bunch of unpopped kernels in the bottom of the bag.  And everyone wants your popcorn and won't get their own.

• Cool 1

Members
120 posts
93 battles

There was no reason for either of you to turn this post into stats. The guy was making a joke and you 2 are trying to turn the post into something else. 

Did you not read what the OP said... the entire basis of his post is that he has to deal with all these noobs who have "no clue" flooding high tiers. If you are going to make an elitist statement like that then you should not only be experienced but also at least be good no? Its like me thrashing someone on how they use their tier 10 CV when ive never even been in one...

You're really in no position to give other people **** about their stats.

Nevermind that has nothing to do with his original point.  There WILL be newbies who will buy Tirpitz and fire off torpedoes that will be dangerous to their own allies.

There will also be new players coming in via "official release" and WG's ad campaign that will have the same issue of not knowing how to use torpedoes properly.

Again.... You start a thread saying you are bothered by the prospects of noobs flooding high tiers when you are in fact a noob.... what kind of responses would you expect?

Members
1,207 posts

Did you not read what the OP said... the entire basis of his post is that he has to deal with all these noobs who have "no clue" flooding high tiers. If you are going to make an elitist statement like that then you should not only be experienced but also at least be good no? Its like me thrashing someone on how they use their tier 10 CV when ive never even been in one...

Again.... You start a thread saying you are bothered by the prospects of noobs flooding high tiers when you are in fact a noob.... what kind of responses would you expect?

Dude he is no noob, that is a second account for him. I know who he is.  He is one of twitch guys. Know him from WoT.

Edited by SteelClaw

Members
120 posts
93 battles

Dude he is no noob, that is a second account for him. I know who he is.  He is one of twitch guys. Know him from WoT.

you miss the point... douchey posts get douchey responses... 

Sign in to follow this