Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kurjun

why is there no teamplay rewards yet

2 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
14 posts
4,768 battles

ok i have played since early closed, i understand and wasn't expecting it then. but we are about to go live..... there are no rewards for playing a aa boat or screening for larger boats. and unless i am mistaken your exp and credits are damage and kill based. so if i want to do well and get credits and exp i have to put faith in a community that gets nothing except a small win % increase. i am a little lost as to why shooting down planes isn't worth a metric ton of exp, and credits. or blocking a torpedoes that would sink a ship next to you. even spoting in this game nets you nothing in the long run.

so if i shoot down 30 planes in a ca i am doing great teamplay but i get far less exp and credits than if i yolo for 2 kills and 90 hits......... this is awful i have a greater impact on a game by killing 2 ships and saying [edited]my team than trying to win and use a fleet mentality. 

if i am screening for a cv , bb , or pack hunting with other ca's or dd's why is there not more exp for team fire on targets and if the chance came up to get a medal or something if i take a torp for a ship right next to me.......

spotting is one thing in this game i don't like dd players want to get good torps and sometimes hide with best spotting range, in my mogami i have a 18km range if the lil dd spots for me why should he not be rewarded for it.

if this system is in place already it needs to be increased there is no reason why i get nothing for playing like a fleet but if i yolo it's better for grinding. and if there is never gonna be a system like this in place give us fleet wars and ports to fight over and our depos....... if this seems flamie i am sorry.

• Cool 3

[ECOM]
Beta Testers
838 posts
11,053 battles

I remember at some point they said they were running into technical issues with teamwork rewards like spotting and the like, but that was a long time ago.  Not sure why it wasn't made a priority, the game desperately needs it. 

Sign in to follow this