You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BlackBeard1987

POLL - How much money have you spent on this game?

How much have you spent on this game?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you spent, total?

• $0 - Nothing
    • $1 - $40
    • $41 - $75
    • $76 - $100
    • $101 - $200
    • $201 - $500
    • $501 +
    • $1000 +

98 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

bought the pre-order 3 pack during the 3-day sale

and ever since

they have not provided anything I wish to spend money on

- either too expensive as compared to same tier in WoT and WoWP

- or - simply not purchasable for doubloons

- the new crop of people in marketing insist upon cash money only items in shop

aaaaaand they haven't had a single sale of any kind on this server since OBT started

Beta Testers
160 posts
3,044 battles

I spent $1 on Murmansk HB and $15 on doubloons so far.  ( But I did all ready have a ton of Premium time from WoT. )

Beta Testers
398 posts
2,828 battles

You should make a 0-20 option, given how many people ponied up $1 for the Murmansk.

Then that would fall under the 0-40 option.......  Im just curious, as im sure others are, no need for 100 options to choose from

Members
27 posts
5,578 battles

Only like $30-40 for a month of premium and some Doubloons. So far the only Premiums for this game that are actually enticing are either no longer available or not on NA yet. 

Beta Testers
824 posts
2,509 battles

I buy for my son's account and mine. We both have the 3 pre-order ships (Gremyaschy, Sims, Yubari), Murmansk, Ishizuchi, and Warspite. So...what is that? Under $200?

Beta Testers
398 posts
2,828 battles

I cant believe some have spent more than $500, on what would normally be a $19.99 - $29.99 game at best... although im sure some out there have spent 1k or more

In AlfaTesters
957 posts
3,049 battles

It all about $$$/hours of entertainment. Let's say I spend $500.00 and I play 100 hours. That's $5/hour of entertainment. I buy Call of Duty for $60.00. Finish the play through in 8 hours. That's $7.50/hour of entertainment. I go to the movies. That's at least $20 for two hours or less of entertainment = $10/hour.

It's really all in your prospective.

• Cool 3

Members
3 posts
339 battles

I haven't spent a dime and likely won't. Won a small pack on a stream. It will likely be all I have until full Unification. This game suffers from the WG model of game design. Massive potential unrealized due to bad MM tier ranges, crazy module damage/effects and one class so broken it needs special MM. Sound familar? So I'll wait to see what happens. I'll play when I feel like it but this will never be a serious game for me.

Members
165 posts
3,378 battles

Only 10 so far in WOWS.  I take care of my disabled mother and paying off her debts atm.  I will get some of them paid off by Christmas and then I am building my new computer.  Once done with that I will look at spending more in the game.  By then we will have the German line and maybe getting close to another line so more options for buying ships.  I would for sure spend more money in this game than in WOT.  Maybe some sales by then.  I just won't spend 40+ at a time on a ship I want right now when I can put that to use in paying her bills off.  Though am tempted to get the Ishizuchi since and I am doing the IJN BB line.

Beta Testers
398 posts
2,828 battles

It all about $$$/hours of entertainment. Let's say I spend $500.00 and I play 100 hours. That's $5/hour of entertainment. I buy Call of Duty for $60.00. Finish the play through in 8 hours. That's $7.50/hour of entertainment. I go to the movies. That's at least $20 for two hours or less of entertainment = $10/hour.

It's really all in your prospective.

For example though, spend $40 on Skyrim now, some get thousands of hours of playtime out of that... just wait until Fallout 4, $60 for who knows how long...

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
990 posts
9,588 battles

I've bought the Atlanta and Murmansk, a couple packs of flags, a few thousand gold, and premium time here and there. Worth it to make my time and progression all the more enjoyable. 

Beta Testers
1,620 posts
1,238 battles

About $120. Pre-Order Yuubari, 4 Weekend Captain's Passes (9.99 each) and Atago. Also going to buy Tirpitz so that's about $60+ more so nearly $200.

Edited by Killer1941