You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Panzervcv

Will the Warspite be avaliable to buy again?

9 comments in this topic

[-FH-]
Members
39 posts
2,281 battles

I was wondering If Wargamming will ever make this ship available to buy again, as I couldn't find any good information elsewhere. Is the Warspite going to be like the kv-5 in wot, where it gets re-introduced to the premium shop every once in a while, or is it a unique ship that's off the shop for good?

[RELIC]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
250 posts
1,556 battles

I was wondering If Wargamming will ever make this ship available to buy again, as I couldn't find any good information elsewhere. Is the Warspite going to be like the kv-5 in wot, where it gets re-introduced to the premium shop every once in a while, or is it a unique ship that's off the shop for good?

Its going to be more like the Type 59. Gunlion stated a long while ago that it wouldnt be added back for a while, if ever after it was initially sold.

[GOATS]
Beta Testers
269 posts
7,024 battles

in cbt was said originally, b4 WG heard our cries of the proud owners of the warspite in cbt, was that upon open beta the ship would be wiped and removed until the UK tree is a thing ingame, your best best is then guys.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

I re-bought it with the expectation that it was a few days trial and that it would be wiped.  I'm very glad I got to keep it.

[OOM]
Beta Testers
213 posts
3,436 battles

My guess is it will come and go and never be as rare as they would like you to think. Nothing like a Trade Show ship like the Diana.

Edited by JohnPaul_Jones