You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Marcanbus_NA

WOWS Players Age Survey

Age Poll  

597 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 15 and -
    • 16-25
    • 26-37
    • 38-49
    • 50+

121 comments in this topic

Members
1,866 posts
6,950 battles

With all the mom jokes and overall immaturity i see in chat playing the game I can't help but wonder how old these people are sometimes. So I decided to make this poll, out of pure curiosity. How old is the community? Feel free to post your age in the comments too if you want, it would be fun to see!

Edit: I realise that the younger playerbase might not give a toss about the forum, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Edited by Marcanbus_NA
  • Cool 1

Members
10,919 posts
3,706 battles

The age group that plays the game is probably going to be younger than the age group on the forums.

Edited by Legendary_Typo
  • Cool 1

[RCN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
389 posts
3,244 battles

All this is really going to show is how old the playerbase that reads the forum and decided to contribute to the poll is.

I myself am 19, just to put that out there.

• Cool 1

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Under 15. And also, the poll numbers you get will be different from what is actually in game, as most of the younger ones don't go on the forums much.

Members
276 posts
907 battles

Under 15. And also, the poll numbers you get will be different from what is actually in game, as most of the younger ones don't go on the forums much.

Well then that totally explains this horsesh*t then doesn't it?

honestly

It's been 14 years and the 2nd Gulf War was a joke of a war and gave the Taliban a PR boost. People have to get over it and move on.

• Cool 4

[RRC]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
833 posts
8,626 battles

At last I'm lumped into the large age group 26-37

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

24 here. Also I would like to point out that age is not always tied directly to maturity. So just because there is supposedly a ton this immaturity you mention, that doesn't mean it's filled with kids.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
152 posts
3,656 battles

I'm 30 and make a point of throwing out a good 'that's what she said' at least a few times a day.

• Haha 1

Beta Testers
836 posts
382 battles

What if your younger than 15? I'm not but I know some that are young like my daughter she's 11 and loves this game. I have thought of making her an account so she can use it.

• Cool 1

Members
1,866 posts
6,950 battles

What if your younger than 15? I'm not but I know some that are young like my daughter she's 11 and loves this game. I have thought of making her an account so she can use it.

But.. There is an option for 15 and under... 

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Well then that totally explains this horsesh*t then doesn't it?

I wasn't in the best of moods yesterday due to unrelated events, I'll take responsibility for going a little too far, but what I meant to say is that it's been 14 years and we have to move on.

[RS]
Members
91 posts
12,537 battles

36 here. And I haven't seen a single mom joke in chat yet...

Meanwhile, I had a battle last week where the enemy and my team were discussing grammar and how it seems to be deteriorating at advanced speed lately. So there's that as well.

[-BUI-]
Members
112 posts
8,864 battles

Ok, so not a scientific poll. It looks like everyone including the OP recognize that. For myself, I enjoy playing with different ages. Like most, I would hope that players of any age are mature, but, hey, this is the internet...that hope is a non-starter.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,166 battles

I'll be 30 in a month.

Some days I feel closer to 60, at least in my reaction to most new-fanged bullsh!t (this forum is as close as I ever plan to get to any form of "social media")

Then again, my sense of humor is often on par with a 15 year old's.

I'm in a weird place.:unsure:

Members
276 posts
907 battles

I wasn't in the best of moods yesterday due to unrelated events, I'll take responsibility for going a little too far, but what I meant to say is that it's been 14 years and we have to move on.

I've lost too many friends both in theater and once they came back home from suicide to move on. It will always be fresh in my mind.

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

I've lost too many friends both in theater and once they came back home from suicide to move on. It will always be fresh in my mind.

And that was what I wasn't considering when I was making that post. 
  • Cool 1

Members
276 posts
907 battles

Wasn't meaning to come across as an a**hole Sherman (although that's the mantra of any good DV), I just get this way for about a week every year at this time, for another week around Memorial Day and sometimes for the entire month of April when the anniversary of Ron's death rolls around. After a while it doesn't matter how much I drink it doesn't help a whole lot.

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Wasn't meaning to come across as an a**hole Sherman (although that's the mantra of any good DV), I just get this way for about a week every year at this time, for another week around Memorial Day and sometimes for the entire month of April when the anniversary of Ron's death rolls around. After a while it doesn't matter how much I drink it doesn't help a whole lot.

Nah, my post except for the basic idea of what I was posting was screaming that I was the a**hole.