Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
PieperICWSD

Are Bismark and Tirpitz Available?

21 comments in this topic

[GOAT]
Beta Testers
1,523 posts
7,150 battles

Goes on sale on the 17th at release, some have been given away for various things.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Bismarck won't show up until the rest of the German line, but it will be tier 8 in the regular tech tree.  The Tirpitz will be available in the premium shop (no word yet on how much $$) on the 17th.

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
715 posts
4,225 battles

Bismarck won't show up until the rest of the German line, but it will be tier 8 in the regular tech tree.  The Tirpitz will be available in the premium shop (no word yet on how much $$) on the 17th.

Probably bank on a $50+ package of some kind, just like every other gift shop release. 

Members
60 posts
330 battles

Ya the Torpitz will be most likely a $70-$100 dollar package..Canadian money mind you

-Dogger:)

[_XXX_]
Beta Testers
1,974 posts

slightly edited

I hope the only way to get the Tirpitz  isn't some lame bundle..just sell the ship and a slot at a fair price...that garbage tactic on tanks was ridculous

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,740 battles

well, I guess I'll get a Tirpitz for my birthday if its that expensive.:bajan:

[KNFA]
Beta Testers
502 posts
6,910 battles

well, I guess I'll get a Tirpitz for my birthday if its that expensive.:bajan:

Carefull it won't be in the shop for long probably just 6 days like the SEA and EU shops had it.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
1,144 posts
22,062 battles

Carefull it won't be in the shop for long probably just 6 days like the SEA and EU shops had it.

Whoa they only had it available for 6 days!

I have seen people mention in the forum that this would be on sale for a limited time...making it a rare ship in the future...but I didn't realize the timeframe would be that short.  Also, is there an official announcement somewhere that specifically talks about this being a limited sale?  Is there ad material online somewhere from the EU sale?

0 posts

Bismarck not bismark, and no the ships are not yet available. 

though giveaways are possible. 

Edited by Fog_Battleship_Roma

Members
892 posts

Bismarck show's 3 battles on Warship stat's page on the EU server, wonder if that was some Youtubers or Dev's getting a chance to take her out or just a flub. Tirpitz shows 2011 players on the same server with an high of around 27k players at peak puts it at a 13.5% sale rate roughly without compensating for freebies and all, decent survival rate with almost 61k battles already. RU server 2.4k battles with a 30% survival rate and much lower players though not sure when it went on sale there but those who do have it must be using the Mass Assault doctrine or everyone wants to sink her lol.

Edited by Vudee

Alpha Tester
154 posts
4,761 battles

Will it be in the morning?  Afternoon?

Probably when the server resets at 4AM my time (So that's 4 AM at -8 GMT or Pacific Time, so you can do math and figure out what time it would be for you)

Beta Testers
730 posts
2,345 battles

Woops, not the best purest with my spelling. Thanks    you guys are tough!

This bunch is sharp. You have to be quick, around here!

DoanldEpott how did you get that sig like that?

He got it at warshipstats.com

Probably when the server resets at 4AM my time (So that's 4 AM at -8 GMT or Pacific Time, so you can do math and figure out what time it would be for you)

The server usually resets at 0500 my time, which is currently US Central Daylight time, that is -5 UTC. Which is 0300 Pacific, and 1000 UTC.

Yet due to irregularities in server reset times, I have the impression that it's done manually. Sometimes it's as much as an hour late.

Alpha Tester
154 posts
4,761 battles

This bunch is sharp. You have to be quick, around here!

He got it at warshipstats.com

The server usually resets at 0500 my time, which is currently US Central Daylight time, that is -5 UTC. Which is 0300 Pacific, and 1000 UTC.

Yet due to irregularities in server reset times, I have the impression that it's done manually. Sometimes it's as much as an hour late.

You are in fact correct about the time sir, in my ignorance I mistook WoT's restart time for WoWS', and quoted the wrong time. Derp, derpity derp derp.

Sign in to follow this